White 200 Cup.... Soon to have a twist

Hello all!

might as well start this now.

got the car just after Xmas and was going to leave it standard..... I soon changed my mind. :thumbsup:

Two weeks ago, I booked it in with ktec to get their exhaust and the cam package they offer. However, since then I bought a akra (went on last night) and agreed to buy MikeLY's S/C kit. Picking it up on Saturday.... So it's a lot different route to what I was looking at to start with.

Thinking of wrapping the bonnet and roof in gloss black too.

Couple of pics before I did anything (not the best) but future pics will be better.

9cc8dbee6b49cc607a94c45fc2906769_zps411f1d74.jpg
55f355f2bd2cc0557ed45e0b0baffa7b_zps1755a320.jpg

I don't plan on having too much bhp to start with, as it's going to be on standard internals. Until I get bored and want (need) more.

I don't plan on having too much bhp to start with, as it's going to be on standard internals. Until I get bored and want (need) more.

it will still be better than most pal and supper charger wine is very addictive lol enjoy bud:thumbsup:

Nice to see [MENTION=193]MikeLYR27[/MENTION]'s SC kit will be making its way up north, maybe I'll get to see it out on some of the Yorkshire runs and meets during the summer :smile: