White 197 or 200, 3:30pm today, Leagrave, Luton

Only saw the back end once I'd drove past, in traffic going up Grange Avenue just past Leagrave station.

Maybe "RUdeaf"? :thumbup1:

V. Nice looking and shiny black too..X82
Might have seen you in Sainsbury's car park (Bramingham) awhile back.
Seems to be a few around, couple of 12 plates a black and a red locally. Added spotted on here but no response. Guess their not on 197.net.
Agreed, a local meet would be good to compare notes.
Surprised as I am, from P/X Twingo 133 to Clio my Av mpg was 33 this car is 32. Well happy..

Another local newbie

You can add me to the 'locals'...picked up my GW 200 about 2 weeks ago and after wanting one for years I can't stop smiling when I drive it. Hope to spot a few of you out and about...

Must be atleast 5-10 very local members now from Dunstable, Luton and Leighton buzzard. Should definitely arrange a mini meet in the next few weeks as the mk meet is pretty long time away haha

New to all this but I'm guessing after 7pm works best as the shoppers will have gone home.....weekday? W/e? What do people prefer and who"s up for it?

Can do weds, fri or sun this week. say 7.30 that will still give us a bit of light and just see what day suits all. If its Sunday it can be earlier as shops close at 5 I think. Can always do next week if this is too rushed.