White 197 Cup I Want That Car TV Series

i think even the presenters were a bit shocked by his response of 'oh i need to sell my car 1st'

I am now the proud owner of that CUP :smiley:.... the dealer told me that it was going to be on TV, i've been recording each episode waiting to see it.

No, he tried to do a straight swap for his Mito but the dealer knew he would sell the 197 easier, which is a good thing for me lol

That show is a bit of a weird one, the other day some bloke wanted to buy a car - then turns out that he didn't have a license :s. So the presenters did the test drive for him :/

One of the worst car programmes on TV.

A synopsis of your average 'I want that car' programme:

Scenario: Dave from Hartly Wintney is looking for a new car to transport his growing family. His existing Mondeo is too small and with another kid on the way he needs a car with seven seats at least. He likes Ford as a brand and he is on a budget of £8-£10k.

Short list: Nissan Micra K11, Porsche 911 Turbo 997.2 and Ford Galaxy Ghia.

The presenter tries to justify the Micra due to it being well under budget at just £450 allowing him to spend his money on nappies and nannies. Dave will then drive the 911 whilst telling the presenter that he's always wanted a 911 and how he wishes he could afford to buy it. Then he'll drive the Galaxy and say how perfect it is for his growing family whilst the presenter sits there hoping none of his friends or family see him and laugh at him for being on such an abortion of a TV programme.

Dave will end up keeping the Mondeo as his now impending divorce will leave him penniless and sad for the rest of his life.

Fin.

Scenario: Dave from Hartly Wintney is looking for a new car to transport his growing family. His existing Mondeo is too small and with another kid on the way he needs a car with seven seats at least. He likes Ford as a brand and he is on a budget of £8-£10k.

The presenter tries to justify the Micra due to it being well under budget at just £450 allowing him to spend his money on nappies and nannies. Dave will then drive the 911 whilst telling the presenter that he's always wanted a 911 and how he wishes he could afford to buy it. Then he'll drive the Galaxy and say how perfect it is for his growing family whilst the presenter sits there hoping none of his friends or family see him and laugh at him for being on such an abortion of a TV programme.

Dave will end up keeping the Mondeo as his now impending divorce will leave him penniless and sad for the rest of his life.

Fin.

Perfectly summed up.. Close thread.

what a donut

How cool is that, definitely get pics up :smile:

Haha :smiley:

Contact_doughnut.jpg

Fin.

TV Gold!

here is the little celebrity herself :smile: lol

Attachments

• 20131204_144541.jpg
    20131204_144541.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 20131204_144604 toy.jpg
    20131204_144604 toy.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20131204_144639toy.jpg
    20131204_144639toy.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 20131204_144642.jpg
    20131204_144642.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20131204_144653.jpg
    20131204_144653.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 30
I have TBH i am undecided as to whether to leave as standard or take a trip down the modify road..... i hear K-tech are the people to see and within a few months i could pay them a visit and have an exhaust, induction kit and a remap done. The reason im torn is currently my car has 56K on the clock and i only average 2k per year. It has full service history which i will keep up with, but im thinking in 3 to 4 years from now it will be well below average mileage and i would like to think an enthusiast would like an un-modified version??? Hmmm decisions, decisions :tongueout: lol Thought's please?

think most get modified bud as long as its tastefull you will be fine:thumbsup:

to be honest pal there are a lot of good local companys for modding Ktec are good but a bloody long way lol