Which should I choose?

Yeah I did read that somewhere! Personally like the look of the drilled/grooved discs, don't want to hinder performance though! May just order standard ones if paying a premium is only for aesthetics!

Any recommendations on pads? I know everyone raves about the Ferodos, but a bit expensive for pads for my liking!

George@RTR is really good if you want OEM/Brembo, good prices. If you really want drilled/grooved alot of people seem happy with the MTEC discs.

Don't forget to get some caliper pins if yours look like they're going to put up a fight to get out!

Reactions: kevlar
Yeah I did read that somewhere! Personally like the look of the drilled/grooved discs, don't want to hinder performance though! May just order standard ones if paying a premium is only for aesthetics!

Any recommendations on pads? I know everyone raves about the Ferodos, but a bit expensive for pads for my liking!
Definitely go with Ferodos. I've got Brembo pads and they aren't that great on a spirited drive to be honest. Day to day they're fine though.

I've been happy with the Mintex M1144 pads on mine - had them on a while and had no issues with them. Not used on a track, but fine for road - daily/spirited driving. Reasonably priced too, if you're on a budget.

Don't forget to get some caliper pins if yours look like they're going to put up a fight to get out!

Yeah cheers guys! I was aware of the pins, have some ordered already! Although your link Sean is around £5 cheaper! Dammit ha! Might see if I can get a more premium pad, I just honestly can't bring myself to spend £100+ on front pads! Maybe it's worth it though? I am a sprited driver when the mood takes me, especially now I've started getting into improving the performance again after 12 months of not doing anything to my car and it slowly deteriorating (i.e. Brakes, bent shock, blowing exhaust manifold, bald tyres, damaged anti-rotation link) 4 brand new Conti sport 5s on, 200 cup shocks, link on order, brakes about to be, manifold waiting to be fit! Slowly getting there, it hasn't been nice to drive recently and it's been getting me down ha!

A friend recommended those exact pads (1144's) to me last week but couldn't remember the name of them! Will definitely look into it. As for discs, I think I'm gonna go for the grooved HC Brembo Max ones. £99 and think they look decent, very much like grooved versions of the OEM discs. Could be wrong...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302147301122

Yea I have a standard 197 cup on the road with ds2500's, they just make the paint speckle with rust because of the material of the pads, be 100x better off with standard