Which seat subframe?

ryan t

Gold Member
Hi all

im looking at fitting a pair of bucket seats in my rs200 but really not sure which sub frames I would need as I know that they need to be off set to get the seat in the correct position also would need the drivers seat to have forward/back adjustments. So if anybody that has installed buckets could give me an idea on what I need it would be greatly appreciated

Have a chat with GSM Performance, they can get hold of most frames or get some made to suit your requirements.

Forward and back will be runners - not part of the subframes. However if you decide to go OMP for the subframes, I have a pair. One is still sealed the other just used for trial fitting a Recaro (which didn't work out).

I'll do a proper sale thread with pic's if you're interested. (In fact I should stop being so lazy and do one this week anyway!) :smile:

Forward and back will be runners - not part of the subframes. However if you decide to go OMP for the subframes, I have a pair. One is still sealed the other just used for trial fitting a Recaro (which didn't work out).

I'll do a proper sale thread with pic's if you're interested. (In fact I should stop being so lazy and do one this week anyway!) :smile:

I think the omp subframes might be a problem as I know people struggle it fit the seat in the correct position regarding the offset of the seat how ever I might be interested in them if they are cheap enough (pm me price)

I just recently ordered some Corbeau buckets and subframes from GSM which are listed to fit "CLIO MK3" which i believe are OMP subframes. Should be with me within the next couple of weeks so i can always let you know what problems i come across (if any) when fitting.