which clio ?

Hi,ive become a member of clio197 although i dont actually own one yet.Hopefully i will be the proud owner of either a 197 cup of F1 very soon.Just wondered if any one could give me advice on which is the best one,thanks Nicky:thumbup:

Thanks,the yellow f1's are what ive been looking at but are all really far away so i was wondering if i was gonna have to settle for a cup,think ill regret it if i do !!

Welcome to the site nicky.
What about a FullFat 197.?(a 197 with cup pack)
it's basically the same as a R27 but without the stickers mcqueen and premium price.

Oh. And the little bit of metal with a numbr on it :wink:

I am not saying that because mine ain't a cup or an r27 but why not a std 197(non cup)? I mean if you're up for track day use etc then i understand but otherwise i don't see the point.

P.S. My question is directed to everyone,i'm interested to get some thoughts on this matter.

Thanks jase,
One of the things i liked about the f1's is the recaro seats and if they look the same as the f1 but cheaper i might get one sooner than i thought thumbs up

You can get the recaros in any of the 197 range.

As said though, tbh I wouldnt go without just to get 1 with cup pack. I do think you would notice that much(if any) difference on normal driving.

True that a F1 is just a fully loaded 197 with some decals and a plaque, but u can only get an F1 in the amazin liquid yellow :wink:

True that a F1 is just a fully loaded 197 with some decals and a plaque, but u can only get an F1 in the amazin liquid yellow :wink:

True you can only get(baby poo :wink: ) LY in an R27 but no true about the fully loaded as apart from the recaros and cup pack everything else was down to options just like the rest of the 197 range.(for example: yours has the poverty headlights does it not rich :wink: )

I do like the std 197 but im going for looks mostly and the others really stand out !

What makes them stand out in your eyes.?
As apart from LY colour anything can be sorted(even replica R27 stickers)

mine is only a standard 197 but it diffinately stands out next to another standard 197. :wink:

True you can only get(baby poo :wink: ) LY in an R27 but no true about the fully loaded as apart from the recaros and cup pack everything else was down to options just like the rest of the 197 range.(for example: yours has the poverty headlights does it not rich :wink: )

First of all jelousy will get you no where, you know u'd love a LY.
And secondly, u b***h :wink: but yes ours does have poverty spec lights :thumbdown:

Technically the R27 had the following as standard over the 197:
Recaro's, cup suspension, mp3 radio with speaker upgrade and extra tinted rear windows so :tongueout: oh and a plaque and some stickers :wink:

To be honest i was looking at the LY ones because they stand out,im not really bothered about the colour i just want something that stands out.My sister just got the red corsa vxr
sporting with all the extras n it looks really nice but i prefer the clio's.

Haha

You could do what i did.

Stick a cup spoiler and some genuine F1 stickers on a full fat 197 - that works:

22.jpg

:smile:

You know you want LY.... :-p

If you like it and dont get one then you really dont want to see a LY driving around after you 'settled' for something else. IMO its not just the best colour for the 197 I prefer it to anything else on the market. I know others disagree, but I just love it! Im also quite biased as I bought one lol!

TBH they dont do a bad colour for the 197 and I can guarantee you wont be disappointed which ever one you get! Im glad your decision is 'which colour' not 'which car' lol! :thumbup: