Where's good to buy a decent laptop online?

Rogue

Platinum Member
My PC is on its way out and I want to replace it with a decent lappy. i5+, SSD, 2TB hard drive etc. Where's good to look around?

And don't say PC World :tongue_smilie:

Depends on ur budget rogue... Ebuyer is a good start tho. look through ebay, some of the guys that sell gaming pc's sell good spec laptops or if u wanna go the whole hog u can get one custom from the likes of alienware but the price tag could be high. Anyone that does say pc world needs a slap lol

Yeah i've checked ebuyer. Wondered if there was anywhere else.

I guess anywhere up to about 700. Should get me a decent enough one.

If your PC is on its way out then why not get another pc? if you have the knowledge its far cheaper to build a pc yourself, better spec for a cheaper price. Heres mine :smiley: IMG_8381_zpsf0c696d9.jpgIMG_8386_zps10e42f66.jpgIMG_8393_zps7ca1cd18.jpg

Because I can't sit on my arse in the living room in front of the tv with a PC lol

i have an Alienware one at the moment, and I used to use it for gaming a lot but I don't bother anymore. Laptop just gives better flexibility for me.

If your PC is on its way out then why not get another pc? if you have the knowledge its far cheaper to build a pc yourself, better spec for a cheaper price. Heres mine :smiley: IMG_8381_zpsf0c696d9.jpgIMG_8386_zps10e42f66.jpgIMG_8393_zps7ca1cd18.jpg
Sweet rig :smile: u will get alot more pc for the money, argos have a sale on, dunno if they have anythin with the spec ur after

I've got a MacBook Air, had it about 2 and a half if not 3 years now, it's still like new, 4GB RAM, 256GB Flash Storage ect ect. Well worth the money, I see them as more of an investment.

I always find windows computers get slower and slower over time, easy to get virus' where as mac's don't need security ect.

Think mine was about £1400 but well worth it I think.

I've always bought mine from Amazon. They were really good. Don't have a laptop now though. It was made redundant when I won the iPad, and I bought a new desktop so I never used it.

MacBook and iPad all the way, never had a laptop last more than a year before going slower than a smart car up a hill. MacBook is 2 years old and still like brand new. Defo worth the money

Ebuyer, dabs and laptops direct.

Do your usual price checks tho.