Where can i get a new Wheel Nut key?

Alright lads, I bought a clio rs 200 2010 recently from KTR and they forgot to put the locking wheel nut kit+key back in the car and now im unable to get a reply from them via email so i need to get a new set. Im wondering is each wheel nut key unique to each car or are they universal amonst all RS 200s. Could anybody point me in the right direction for a new key set please? cheers lads
-greg

Hi Greg

Well before you start spending money on getting a new key, I would keep on at KTEC until they do respond. Why should you be out of pocket because of a mistake they made? You need to keep pressing them - try phoning them if you get no joy from an email.

You've spent a lot of money buying a car from them, the least they could do is provide you with the right gear :smile:

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Renault main dealer can get you one they're about £12 iirc and take a week or so to come, there should be a code in your service book.

That's if they're standard and not aftermarket.

But as Jimmy has said, get on at Ktec before spending your money.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Alright lads, I bought a clio rs 200 2010 recently from KTR and they forgot to put the locking wheel nut kit+key back in the car and now im unable to get a reply from them via email so i need to get a new set. Im wondering is each wheel nut key unique to each car or are they universal amonst all RS 200s. Could anybody point me in the right direction for a new key set please? cheers lads
-greg

Got the right email (May be a silly question) ? )

Have you tried phoning them ?

Ring Renault and in your service book there should a sticker with a number somewhere which will help them work outwhich key it is, I had to do this a few month back and cost me £30.

But as others have said get on to KTEC and get them to replace it as they lost it.

That's not good enough...

As above really - need to contact them about that before you consider forking out!