Wheel pic request

Did you not like the plastidip then? What was the finish like?

The finish was really good once you put the glossifier on. It looks just like they have been painted. The benefit is that you literally can peel it off in once piece if you don’t like it.

I peeled it off as I purchased the above rims for £80 and it means I now have two sets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The finish was really good once you put the glossifier on. It looks just like they have been painted. The benefit is that you literally can peel it off in once piece if you don’t like it.

I peeled it off as I purchased the above rims for £80 and it means I now have two sets

Yeah I've watched some vids. I think I'm going to try it on my Gordini wheels so I can go back to the standard whenever. Which ones did you use, was it the genuine plastidip?

I thought they looked nice in red btw!

Yeah I've watched some vids. I think I'm going to try it on my Gordini wheels so I can go back to the standard whenever. Which ones did you use, was it the genuine plastidip?

I thought they looked nice in red btw!

Thanks, it was genuine plastidip for the colour then the glossifier was from eBay and called full dip.
If I was to do it again I’d take a bit more time and use a full can of plastidip on each rim