wheel bubbling

noticed a fiew weeks ago my that one of my wheels had a small buble under the paint after a good wash today i noticed it had got 3 times the size of before anyone els got this problem is it comon for the r27 wheels to buble? the car has only coverd 13k miles

dan

no its 2007 plate iv baught a spare set of wheels of woody now anyway so can get them refurbed while the car is on the road, will be mint for summer no point geting them done now with all the salt coming lol

do you know where they had them done? as im from bridgend so if the quality is good ill take it to the same place? do you get your car serviced in ren cardiff?

when urs went in to get them done did they spray them or powder coat them? are yours ok now thyre done no stone chips or bubling coming back?

dan

Renault Cardiff - they're like brand new - total strip and refurb.

Think I remember them saying that it'd cost 260 if they were charging me.

They've given them a lovely waxing too, you can pretty much blow the break dust off.

So did ren do it or get another company to do it? Might give them a ring do they chip at all?

When I had mine done for this reason they were sent out. They only did the alloys that it was affecting and since then the others have started to show the early signs, which is annoying as it is now out of warranty! :tongueout:anic: