What's it worth

Hello everyone just signed up after the loss of the old site, unfortunately my membership was lost

My insurance is due for renewal in November and it is the perfect excuse to look for a new car and a change.

I love the car, but have owned it for 18months now and have got itchy feet, looking at buying an integra dc5

So, here is the question, what am i looking at for the car

It's a clio 197 r27 in liquid yellow, number 413/500

It is in very good condition, has done only 13000 miles, no kerbing on the wheels, and paint is in very good condition also.

Only modifications are the eila spoiler from ktec racing and the rear diffuser sprayed satin black

The car is an 08 but currently on a private plate (not included) 2 owners (first one was the dealership who registered the car in march, i bought it in may

Thanks

Strick

Well i got 12K cash for my cup in 3 days, go figure.
With Renault having a boat load of GW 200 cup's with recs, ac, bs about to land thought nows the time.
If you price it right it will sell, if not your just wasting fees advertising.

Forums 0 response.
Pistonheads loads of px offers but no one with cash.
Autotrader 3 calls, 1 viewer who i thought was going to waste my time. But after test drive & a chat with his friends handed me large brown envelope full of cash:smiley:

Gaz - now is the right time to sell. Bought mine for 11k last year and went into my Renault dealer last week and they told me i would get that back as a trade in.

I would say advertise it for £12,750

Cheers for the replies, it's definately the right time for me to sell personally, have enjoyed the car for 18months and now i have a house it's time to look for something cheaper

Renault Bolton are repairing the seat wearing problem for me under warrenty in the next few weeks, after that it will be up for sale

Would be very happy with 12,750 may nip into a dealership and see what they'd give me for it

Cheers for the replies, it's definately the right time for me to sell personally, have enjoyed the car for 18months and now i have a house it's time to look for something cheaper

Renault Bolton are repairing the seat wearing problem for me under warrenty in the next few weeks, after that it will be up for sale

Would be very happy with 12,750 may nip into a dealership and see what they'd give me for it

As stated if you price it too hi you won't even get a viewing.
Even the dealers would struggle at £12750!

Remember 200's can be had for £200 more. £14K for fully loaded Cup.
09/09 for £13K on PH:wink:

I was thinking of putting the wife's in the Autotrader at £11500 and seeing what the response was like ?

26000 miles

DSC04646.jpg

As stated if you price it too hi you won't even get a viewing.
Even the dealers would struggle at £12750!

Remember 200's can be had for £200 more. £14K for fully loaded Cup.
09/09 for £13K on PH:wink:

My local dealer have a 07 FF 197 for £12995. Not saying its gonna sell but used values are rising at the moment and sourcing stock for the dealers is hard.

You find me a £200 for £13k and i'll order one now.