What pressure washer and lance are you using ?

Kränzle HD 10/122TS + proper PA foam lance.
It is so much better than all washers i have saw, it can take 60celsius water all day long. Wintertime it is so essential to have hot water when you wash salt etc.
It just works, once / year oil change.

Foam is thick enough, if necessary :smiley:

Highly recommended!

kranzle_k_10_122_with_dirtblaster_high_pressure_washer_417311.jpg
Looks like a nice place to live

Regulars here will know what im like and expect regarding Customer service.

So i'll just add:

Pressure washer ordered Sunday PM from the official Nilfisk Outlet. Delivery only had one option - Next day.
The next stage was supposedly being emailed after it was packed.
Then after it was sent - a Tracking number would be supplied.
3 days in and no packing details, no Tracking number and of course from that: no delivery.
Also no reply to an email i sent this Morning asking when i should expect delivery as i'd heard nothing.

Will be lucky to get this week me-thinks; which in this day and age is pretty pathetic. My annoyance is starting to fester.........

As predicted.

Trying to get hold of Nilfisks outlet was impossible and they seemingly only speak to new order customers. So a call to Nilfisk got me a phone number.

After trying to find where my unit was - I was promised an email back; then had the phone put down on me after asking a simple and polite "When can I expect my unit" question: and then later this morning got a voicemail......

Saying their promised next day delivery service was actually a 3-5 day service and that my unit was actually being made as we speak. Despite them showing 6 in stock when I ordered ?

So delivery next week 'sometime'.

Clowns. Perhaps they share a call service centre with M-Tech brakes.........

As predicted.

Trying to get hold of Nilfisks outlet was impossible and they seemingly only speak to new order customers. So a call to Nilfisk got me a phone number.

After trying to find where my unit was - I was promised an email back; then had the phone put down on me after asking a simple and polite "When can I expect my unit" question: and then later this morning got a voicemail......

Saying their promised next day delivery service was actually a 3-5 day service and that my unit was actually being made as we speak. Despite them showing 6 in stock when I ordered ?

So delivery next week 'sometime'.

Clowns. Perhaps they share a call service centre with M-Tech brakes.........

That's bollocks, to put it mildly. I'd be tempted to cancel and buy another brand, but if it's the one you want couldn't you cancel and buy elsewhere?

That's bollocks, to put it mildly. I'd be tempted to cancel and buy another brand, but if it's the one you want couldn't you cancel and buy elsewhere?

Shocking. Don't want to be contactable, don't want to talk to customers. Selling products not ready to go, putting phone down on me etc etc

Cheap for what it is though Sean; and I've bought some Nilfisk accessories already. Snow-foam lance etc

Plus by the time I cancel and re-order.....I'll be no better off time-wise.

Just a heads up for others.

Think Sean had the correct word.

You don't seem to have much luck Shuv!

Terrible customer service.

Hopefully the product will be worth the (long)wait.

I don't think real HP's does anything good to the paint work than give it a mild sand blasting effect... Anything that forcing particles to be removed with pressure is never a good idea. A good mild 1.8 Bar of pressure is more than enough to remove road grime etc. The real HP's in my eyes are for industrial use only for heavy soiled situations. A small K2 with the right connector unit is more than enough.

@Greg0986

Is the connection from hosepipe to bottom of the Nilfisk a straightforward Hoselock jobbie ?

Pressure washer should be here any day; just want to check i have all i need :smile:

Cheers in advance.

Amazing what happens when you start drinking Prosecco and jump on Amazon and eBay - ended up buying:

This foam lance for my K2
This for foamy goodness
Some dry cat food
A catnip banana

Yep, just a normal hosepipe connection. The same type you'd screw onto an outside tap and then the hose connects to that :smile:

View attachment 16980

Cheers @Greg0986

So the Nilfisk unit has a female thread on the body - and i need to buy what you've pictured to allow me to connect my hose upto it. (My hose has female hoselock both ends - to attach to either a tap or various fittings etc)

Gotcha. If thats what you meant !

Cheers @Greg0986

So the Nilfisk unit has a female thread on the body - and i need to buy what you've pictured to allow me to connect my hose upto it. (My hose has female hoselock both ends - to attach to either a tap or various fittings etc)

Gotcha. If thats what you meant !

Yep. Its the same connector that's on your outside tap. It should be tap -> the adaptor I posted -> hoselock female hose connector -> hose -> hoselock female hose connector -> the adaptor I posted -> nilfisk. Mine came in the box so yours should also. If you have a b&q or Wickes near you, I'd hold off buying one until you are sure there's not one in the box.

Yep. Its the same connector that's on your outside tap. It should be tap -> the adaptor I posted -> hoselock female hose connector -> hose -> hoselock female hose connector -> the adaptor I posted -> nilfisk. Mine came in the box so yours should also. If you have a b&q or Wickes near you, I'd hold off buying one until you are sure there's not one in the box.

Superb Greg. Thankyou very much.

I may have one in the garage. If not for the sake of a couple of squid i'll get one anyway.

Mines a factory recon unit not new as such. So not quite sure what extras etc i'll be getting.

Bought mainly as was £60 delivered, came with 12month warranty and has an 8m hose included. The rest isnt of interest :smile:

8 days have passed since my order with the Nilfisk Outlet. Which seems to be run / handled by cleanstore.co.uk

I'm told i'll get an email when it's packed. Then tracking when despatched. Which seems a long way off - as i've still had utter silence from them and they were unhelpful and evasive last week when i eventually found out items "In stock" were actually made to order. Culminating in an extremely calm me asking some basic questions and their customer services putting the phone down on me !

Why such a huge multinational company such as Nilfisk choose to have such clowns running this way; when trading directly on their brand name is beyond me.......

Email History:
add.gifYour Nilfisk Outlet Order 600899 details sent on 20/02/2017 10:43:54
add.gifYour Contact Request :: Ticket# 50012 sent on 22/02/2017 17:47:37
add.gifYour Contact Request :: Ticket# 50030 sent on 27/02/2017 19:27:42
Status History
Status
Date
Order Received 19/02/2017 18:53:36
Security Check 19/02/2017 19:11:37
Security Check - Passed 20/02/2017 10:43:54
Payment received 20/02/2017 10:43:54

8 days have passed since my order with the Nilfisk Outlet. Which seems to be run / handled by cleanstore.co.uk

I'm told i'll get an email when it's packed. Then tracking when despatched. Which seems a long way off - as i've still had utter silence from them and they were unhelpful and evasive last week when i eventually found out items "In stock" were actually made to order. Culminating in an extremely calm me asking some basic questions and their customer services putting the phone down on me !

Why such a huge multinational company such as Nilfisk choose to have such clowns running this way; when trading directly on their brand name is beyond me.......

Surely it's time to cut your losses and cancel the order? Perhaps an email with a link to this thread is in order.

woah, what a service.. :O
Buy things from Germany, usually they offer really quick service and delivery.
I bought Kränzle from Germany, it was approx 4 days in my door.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Getting a refund doesn't look any easier.......

You have the right to a refund no matter what they say, just threaten them with small claims court (state to them you have done it before and you WILL win and they will be paying your costs) it always works

You have the right to a refund no matter what they say, just threaten them with small claims court (state to them you have done it before and you WILL win and they will be paying your costs) it always works

Emailed with my disgust at their service and refund promised.

How long that takes to arrive is another matter. Wasnt a great start when they promised it into my bank in 5 days. Seeing as i paid by Paypal and they dont even have my bank details is quite another problem. Anyway:

Brand new Nilfisk ordered today - fingers crossed here for the weekend.

And i shall then speak to NilfiskUK customer services and give them my thoughts on the crowd running "their" outlet.

Reactions: Sean197

Similar Thread Suggestions