What Job do you do Metalpen?

Fernandez

Gold Member
Following on from another thread "My job has perks sometimes...."

A few of us are intriqued as to the career choice of Metalpen, someone has to guess correctly?

Perk of mine is i have only been 14 times in the last 7 months.

dunno Willis there are some class motors there.

i only went 14 times as i needed an assessment and a black box download for my competency. oh and my 7 months is up at the end of march and then its back to the slave to the grind.

iirc the company is taking on 6 but its nation wide but believe me there is more to life than getting up at silly o'clock in the morning.

BUT anyone with kids (under 17 now iirc) can apply for unpaid leave etc. My job (after holidays are taken into consideration) is 6 months a year so taking time off isn't that costly due to tax etc.

What is it you work as MP out of interest? :smile:

Yeah some pretty cool stuff so far this year!!! I have to keep a record of everything so have every car I've ever driven or moved on file.

I look out a window for a living.

Still intriqued. I think we should start a thread titled "what job does Metalpen do?"

My first guess is Air traffic control

Or a really dodgy bank clerk....

:smiley:

I think he's a fish and the window is actually the side of the tank. :wink:

With the mention of a black box download, he's either:

a) An experimental android, built to fight evil and rid the world of the UK's enemies.

or

b) A pilot

Prostitute? 'Download the black box' could be interpreted as going for a dump tbh.

Ask me at the how fast or any other track day and ill let you know.

I have taken a lot if unpaid leave for tax reasons.

Here is a hint. Most of our engines we use produce 6400 HP roughly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we may have the same job, as I've only done 30 days in the last 6 months and look out a window for a living! This could be interesting lol

Keep going but I won't say either way.

Speak to me on a track day. It's a crap working class job. Nothing interesting at all really.

I think we may have the same job, as I've only done 30 days in the last 6 months and look out a window for a living! This could be interesting lol

I don't get to look out the window, but I last worked a 'proper' day in August. :tongueout: