What do I need??

Being brutally honest you will need a lot of cash and not a lot of sense Gaz. The cost more to start with, then there is retro-fitting washer jets by drilling the front bumper, then they need to be auto-levelling which involves fitting a sensor to the rear suspension IIRC. You are miles better off getting the Projector style lights from that link and some blue-vision bulbs or something similar.

That's the correct way to do it. However you can get away with a set of projector headlamps and a hid kit. Will set you back about £300 in total and take a couple of hours to fit if taking your time

Yeah fitting OEM Xenons would be a real pain in the arse. You can go down the route that BenW said but it will make the car illegal (techincally) though with the projectors I doubt you would make it a danger on the road.

Your choice really mate :smile:

I'd definately go with the projectors whatever you decide, the grey surrounds look much better imo and they work really well with the bulbs they come with anyway. But the cornering lights won't work and you will still need to get some bulbs or a hid kit if you want the xenon look.

Similar Thread Suggestions