what colour is this????

Gotta remember though, that it aint a standard car. So really to imagine it from the factory you'd have to do a number of things to it:

1. Raise it up about 20-30mm.
2. You'd lose the wide track when the normal suspension is put on.
3. Lose the roof scoop.

Small differences like these make a world of difference. I can remember seeing the Storm grey racing 197 and loving it, however after seeing a normal storm grey car, it looks average.

You could always buy a 200 and get it painted this colour. Will quickly get expensive though.

very true but i am already ordering coilovers have 8inch wide wheels and the exact same spoiler so it would look pretty damn close.

Pics were from someone off heres flickr account. Taken at the btcc at thruxton this weekend. I was there but my pic wasnt as good and i didnt go into the actual mat area to get a closer look.

To be fair i could just get my 197 painted this colour but yeah 4k or so would be alot to spend just to get a different colour. Would be a one off road car though. Inn

you could get it vinyl wrapped for a lot less...
then you dont have to strip the whole car etc.....i wonder if you could get hold of some vinyl in that colour??

That colour is total control racing grey. Can't remember where they got it from but I think it's an Audi or a Porsche colour.

Was working with them at the weekend so I got to stare at it the whole time!

yeah achat grey mate. Audi colour. Shame. Its sooooooo nice. That cup car is waiting a driver too. Shame i dont have the money to just buy it off them and sva it lol.

Looks similar to the megane rs250 grey. Looks a tad darker though. Could be because it's under a canopy? Bloody gorgeous though. As its a race car, I wouldn't be surprised if its had the odd nudge or seen the gravel trap a few times so had a respray but something a little different.

Similar Thread Suggestions