What a great bunch of people

Glad to hear you like the forum so much Chris, especially coming from CS. We are their little brother in a lot of ways, but we do try and pride ourselves on being different, and nurturing that friendly atmosphere!

There are quite a few of us Northerners knocking about, however we're just a little quieter compared to that rowdy Southern rabble :smile:

Yeah, it's a great resource and everyone I've spoken to has been really helpful! I can only echo Pav's OP really.

I still struggle to believe how nice everyone is on here, coming from CS it's a little unnerving. :tearsofjoy:

Cracking forum though. It's actually made me interested in the car again!

It's a shame that most members are so far away for me, but that's my fault for being a northerner.
think thats our goal..to make everyone feel welcome and see if we can deepen your interest in cars..I have fallen in love with these cars as soon as I had joined...
and Im not too far from you :thumb:

Glad to hear you like the forum so much Chris, especially coming from CS. We are their little brother in a lot of ways, but we do try and pride ourselves on being different, and nurturing that friendly atmosphere!

There are quite a few of us Northerners knocking about, however we're just a little quieter compared to that rowdy Southern rabble :smile:
_20170223_184033.JPG