What a great bunch of people

Pav

Since I have been on here for some time now (not as long as Kev):tonguewink:,I would like to take a moment to say that I feel privileged to be a part of this great forum..I have seen things that made me sad,upset happy in the past but recently,there has been nothing but great frienship,much needed help (technical and emotional ) and a great banter from all of you members..
It has been a diffucult period of time for me these last 8 weeks (having my car converted),but you guys gave me much needed support and faith to get me through it without loosing my gears :thumb:

so many thanks and keep doing what you are doing..this place has become something else:french::uk:

giphy.gif

What a great post Pav! I think we've got a superb set of members at the moment and I think that it will just keep growing. Everything always seems so positive and there's never any resentment or jealousy, or any arguments, it's just a genuinely great place!

Does seem to be some great people and advice on here and some healthy banter also. Ive never met any of you guys, but your always helpful and friendly nice to see after being on other forums in the past where things get out of hand sometimes!..

Awesome post Pav and I echo your thoughts entirely. I've been on loads of forums through the years and nothing has even come close to this place. It was really apparent pretty much from day one.

Top bunch of people, amazing technical knowledge, as much help as you could ever need, superbly moderated and most of all, some really fantastic cars.

Best forum I've ever been on by a mile.

Is say it's got even better since I joined :tearsofjoy:

Seriously, have to agree, I'm not much of a poster but this place has made me want to take the time out and post a reply to threads and welcome people along, not a good as some but getting there!

Is say it's got even better since I joined :tearsofjoy:

Seriously, have to agree, I'm not much of a poster but this place has made me want to take the time out and post a reply to threads and welcome people along, not a good as some but getting there!

Get on the spammers level mate :wink:

Reactions: Cossers
I enjoyed browsing this forum that much that I managed to get it blocked at work (denting my activity in the day but at least my productivity at work has improved!)

Never too far from a laugh, and a bunch of great knowledgable people (as well as great counselling for any moans and groans!)

I still struggle to believe how nice everyone is on here, coming from CS it's a little unnerving. :tearsofjoy:

Cracking forum though. It's actually made me interested in the car again!

It's a shame that most members are so far away for me, but that's my fault for being a northerner.

Reactions: Gordini
I still struggle to believe how nice everyone is on here, coming from CS it's a little unnerving. :tearsofjoy:

Cracking forum though. It's actually made me interested in the car again!

It's a shame that most members are so far away for me, but that's my fault for being a northerner.

Glad to hear you like the forum so much Chris, especially coming from CS. We are their little brother in a lot of ways, but we do try and pride ourselves on being different, and nurturing that friendly atmosphere!

There are quite a few of us Northerners knocking about, however we're just a little quieter compared to that rowdy Southern rabble :smile: