Wet Spa

You're certainly getting your money's worth doing all those laps Kev, good on you mate! And it goes without saying that you'd have given her a damn good spanking round there :smile: we'd have expected nothing less!

why do people cover their numberplates on track?

Because they’re not insured if something goes wrong and some clever dick decides to take a photo of your totalled car and plasters it all over the internet, or that’s my take on it anyway.
Going off topic - have you a neighbour to share your garage with at Bedford yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because they’re not insured if something goes wrong and some clever dick decides to take a photo of your totalled car and plasters it all over the internet, or that’s my take on it anyway.
Going off topic - have you a neighbour to share your garage with at Bedford yet?

o i see. i dont think ill bother hiding mine. No im not sure i see much point in getting a garage space myself.

It's also for sharing photos too