West Midlands March 4th Meet Pics

What were your best times?

Let me know if he lets you come. :smiley:

can't remember now tbh, would have to dig out the entry forms. Good 4 or 5 years ago. Think the brother in law still goes as part of the Midland Speed and Hill climb championship. I'll have to find out what he clocks in the rallye.

Ah cool, okay.

It's my first track event, so I'm gonna be crap.

So will I - didn't matter crashing the rallye too much as it was a dedicated track car. Since then the 172 cup and Cup Packed 200 now have been road/weekend cars. Not going to be going mad with it...can't afford a crash on the mole hill!!

Well sent a PM a good half hour ago and not heard anything. I can't post so you'll have to keep me updated mate if anyone drops out. Sure they will - they always do.

Mole hill aye?...

Okay, well if you want to PM me your mobile number, I'll send you a text if I hear anything? I wont take offence if you don't wanna. I'll just PM you. :smile:

Mole hill aye?...

Okay, well if you want to PM me your mobile number, I'll send you a text if I hear anything? I wont take offence if you don't wanna. I'll just PM you. :smile:

No that'd be great mate - I can send you my number no problem. I'll send you a PM.