Welshy's White RS200! JP de-cat exhaust, 64mm TB & Machine polish! p.g 5&6

thanks! Yes how could anyone not love one! Yes hopfully it shall be good! Cant wait for the noise more than anything!

lol true..im on my second 197!!

ive heard that it takes a couple of days to run in the exhaust and really geta decent sound from it,
weather this is true or not im non the wiser

lol true..im on my second 197!!

ive heard that it takes a couple of days to run in the exhaust and really geta decent sound from it,
weather this is true or not im non the wiser

Im not a fan of the front end of a 197, thats why i went for the 200. But still both are lovely looking. I have no idea either. I can imagine the car gets used to it after a while! hopfully she'll sound lush!

2k for insurance!?

I'm 21 with no NBC and mines around £1600! (r27)

Get a quote from admiral, play with your job title if you can and park on the street.

Should've got the yellow one :tongueout: although the white is lovely

Does choosing park on a street make it cheaper than drive etc?

I'm sure Greenlight (Insurance company) said that it may be cheaper to park on the street as any wanna be theif wouldnt know which house to brake into to get the keys.

i questioned this on the phone, if its in the garage things are likely to fall on the car, hence making claims.

if its outside the house on drive ect. like noddie said, they know which house the car belongs too.

Right update,

Lots have changed!

64mm throttle body courtesy of Litchy Thanks!
JP de-cat exhaust courtest of collier Thanks!
Machine polish by a friend of a friends garage!

To start -

In chronological order, bought this about a week ago came pretty much next day after the money was sent such a decent effort from Litchy much appricated bud.

abd15672.jpg
edb6f6ac.jpg
6b0463dc.jpg

when i got it gave it a good wipe down and got her shiney and clean. Took me so long to get her in though like an hour because i had minimal tools! Haha persevered though and got her in! Had no troubles with her whatso ever, no high rev's or anything! So very chuffed!

Secondly my machine polish! Got the garage to give it the once over. I can do it myself and have the tools but with my new job i cba! lazy i know but its always nice just to get her back gleeming!

3bae16b7.jpg
9bf0a9be.jpg
377731f1.jpg
d33c0a2b.jpg
abbfa87c.jpg
d4612cb4.jpg
a8cabf70.jpg
b333cd13.jpg
19596694.jpg
9c438718.jpg
70a63181.jpg
90b188fb.jpg
b789609b.jpg

And finally! the JP exhaust from Collier! Went on pretty easy at the garage had to make sure the brackets didnt knock but other than that brilliant! sounds awsome! not too loud and not too quiet, got the noise when you want it! really good peice of kit! No pics really but a vid!

th_15e145d6.jpg

Soon i've got a panel filter from mad scientist who was selling the panel filters.
Once i have that on i will be taking her to ktec to get myself a lovely little remap. I was looking at matched inlets but at £300 quid and i have to get to northampton to do it, sorta dubious really... Is it worth it for £300? please do tell! haha

Notice any difference from the 64mm throttle body?

Yes but i couldnt say night and day. Its more responsive and the revs stay up whilst decelerating or changing down gear if you get me. Tbh i have had it done all in one day pretty much! so hard to grasp the differented stages in increase etc

Similar Thread Suggestions