Welshy's White RS200! JP de-cat exhaust, 64mm TB & Machine polish! p.g 5&6

2k for insurance!?

I'm 21 with no NBC and mines around £1600! (r27)

Get a quote from admiral, play with your job title if you can and park on the street.

Should've got the yellow one :tongueout: although the white is lovely

Welshy, you are a legend. Full of respect for you having to pay that much for insurance.

Saxperience has lost a great member, just read through some of your posts on there, you were one of "the crew" :wink:

Excited much??

There's so many there now, we're taking over the car park opp the cafe lol

Yeah I've scared myself a couple of times on that llangadog to brynamman road, f**king sheep haha

this is my ride

DSCF2427.gif

Those roads! Came back from the cinema one night and there was like high pitched squelling from outside! **** my pants! I used to ride my motorcross bikes around them before that ban from the forestry commission came in :worried: When im 21 im getting my bike license! Love bike though! My uncle had a green ninji and now him and my aunty both have GSX's he has an orange, white and black 1000 and she has the iconic blue and white 700? or 600 one of them!

Glad your sorted, enjoy

Thanks man!

2k for insurance!?

Get a quote from admiral, play with your job title if you can and park on the street.

Tbh ive worked it out, i was paying 100 a month untill march so thats 300 and ive got my premiums to 174 a month for the next 8 months so that makes around 1,700 for the whole year! After i put my excess to 750 and park it in my garage -.- lol Not too bad! The yellow was lush! although... WHITE!!!!! haha

Wrong forum dude haha

He was joking bud!

Welshy, you are a legend. Full of respect for you having to pay that much for insurance.

Saxperience has lost a great member, just read through some of your posts on there, you were one of "the crew" :wink:

Excited much??

Its no skin off my teeth really, been paying out my ass since 2009! so used to it!

Haha! been a while, use to love that site! Good to be on a site which isnt full or chavvy retards! although i did like trolling with tonto lol!

BTW is anyone attending FCS this year from here? I have the weekend off work!

Hehehe, Welshy was such a great person on there, but their loss is our gain!
:jase2:

I advise "parking" on the street. Took £200 off my quote.As said before play with job title. Add parents on if poss. I was looking at £1500, few changes and got it to £673 23 with no no claims and been driving 1 year

I advise "parking" on the street. Took £200 off my quote.As said before play with job title. Add parents on if poss. I was looking at £1500, few changes and got it to £673 23 with no no claims and been driving 1 year

Who are you with? Im a PCSO for hampshire police and it took it down, both my mum and dad are on the policy and i have a garage i can park it in. So i said i'd park it in the garage!

I think its the old "it'll go down when your 21" thing. Its group 30 almost no other insurer would touch me! Flux, quinn, shelias wheels :tongueout:, said no and go compare came back with 2k min!

Im with admiral, but i work for another insurer as an engineer and know that if you park in a garage, it will raise your quote (with admiral anyway).

im just about to turn 20 (in 3 weeks) and have 3 years no claims my insurance is only £995 a year mate , try elephant thats who im with

Last edited:
2k for insurance!?

This is what i do, im 20 a bragged £1200 with three years ncb lol

Mine is £80 a year cheaper as it's kept on the street.....

Garaging is the biggest lie insurers probably hear lol!!!!

Got her home today! so chuffed! such a lovely car to drive, look at, be in!!! <3 in love here are a few snaps more to come later

068e32a1.jpg
fbd2cfab.jpg
ce7a959e.jpg
The last photo i put a cheeky entry into Aprils photo of the month :wink:

I'm proud that the chav from Saxp, has come here and owns a stunner :hug:

LOL! i only ever had a 1.1 non modified first car, a Mint non molested VTR and a 16v rallye thank you very much!!! No chav here! :tongueout: But thank you! i Shall be seeing some of you soon, more than likely at FCS!

LOL! i only ever had a 1.1 non modified first car, a Mint non molested VTR and a 16v rallye thank you very much!!! No chav here! :tongueout: But thank you! i Shall be seeing some of you soon, more than likely at FCS!

You will, FCS indeed. I look forward to seeing you in real life :smiley:

So given her a good clean and whacked on my RAW stickers from my mates garage. I have given a deposit for a JP exhaust which i am paying for in a few days and within the next couple of weeks hopfully i'll have it on! videos to follow oviously!

6a6e5383.jpg
1ca24ed0.jpg
cadc5667.jpg
8a2d046a.jpg

nice looking car mate, glad your all sorted and happy with it..heard good things about the jp exhaust's

Similar Thread Suggestions