Welshy's White RS200! JP de-cat exhaust, 64mm TB & Machine polish! p.g 5&6

So i made a finance thread as i was going to get a brand new one, but had a shop around in Wales where my dad lives and found this beauty! I also found a liquid yellow with almost every optional extra! but it was not my cup of tea.

It is a 59 plate owned by the owners son of the actual garage (he was a 40yo) And to be honest its spanking! The yellow had a slight scratch on the rear. Its done 20k and pulled a little better than the newer one.

The yellow one cost 13k and the white was 11k. £250 a month, no depo and then its mine after the payments end! Was a no brainer! I collect her next weekend! Im trying to find some good insurance, i can afford what they are quoting but i'd like it way under 2k which seems to be the going rate. Im 20- 21 in nov, 3ync.... can anyone help?...

Enjoy

9e3082b4.jpg
75a8382e.jpg
8d698061.jpg
f68508c7.jpg
04bf306f.jpg
09922c39.jpg
b66ad1a9.jpg

Missus wanted to pose :jedi: LOL

d31abd28.jpg
831a9d5e.jpg
31c7a5ae.jpg

I plan on some subtle mods like exhaust and remap when i get some savings together but before that all im going to get her detailed and wax'd to the teeth for the summer and FCS12!!!

Sam

Yeah the GW looks a beauty!, the LY hasn't even got cup pack! But both look stunning!

I got my 197 at 20 with 1 not at fault claim and I paid £2079 for my first year, second year I paid in jan this year was £1200 with springs and no claims protected (£900 without protection) try Admiral :smile:

Both look lovely mate, the yellow does it for me though.

Ahh you see i just couldnt resist the white! rep calipers! lovely!

Yeah the GW looks a beauty!, the LY hasn't even got cup pack! But both look stunning!

I got my 197 at 20 with 1 not at fault claim and I paid £2079 for my first year, second year I paid in jan this year was £1200 with springs and no claims protected (£900 without protection) try Admiral :smile:

It was a hard choice!

Oh really, im with Elephant atm(same company), and thats pretty much the same quote im getting! Might just have to bite the bullet!

Anyone suggest best mods?, Im thinking panel filter, exhaust and then a remap. Do they even do performance manifolds for the 200's???

Duuuuuuuuuuude, well done, really nice :hug:

I'm off to tel J2222222222222222222222222RA that you have a cleaner car than him :wink:

:hug:

Love them mate :smile:

I'm same as you, 22 with 3/4years no claims, 3 points. My insurance is with Adrian Flux's modified car policy. £1200 for my 197 cup, thought it was a great price considering. Plus I can mod the car with no extra charges

Duuuuuuuuuuude, well done, really nice :hug:

I'm off to tel J2222222222222222222222222RA that you have a cleaner car than him :wink:

:hug:
haha! he'd cry over his spax, you going to FCS this year?

I really like LY tbh. Though it not having the cup chassis is a problem.

Yeh LY is a lovely colour but white is a bit better :wink:. I can always get it later on

Love them mate :smile:

I'm same as you, 22 with 3/4years no claims, 3 points. My insurance is with Adrian Flux's modified car policy. £1200 for my 197 cup, thought it was a great price considering. Plus I can mod the car with no extra charges

Thanks, bud! im just going to have to bite the bullet. I work for the police so might get cheaper insurance through them! going to ring them tomorrow!

nice purchase :thumbsup:

that's gravells kidwelly isn't it, have bought 5 or 6 cars from them, usually deal with Paul.

J222 is a legend........from what i've heard anyway.

Awesome looking car dude.....im looking for a Meganne R26 at the minute.

Finally...was going to un-ban you from Saxp mate but then i got banned so couldnt happen lol.

nice purchase :thumbsup:

that's gravells kidwelly isn't it, have bought 5 or 6 cars from them, usually deal with Paul.

I have been stiched big time with finance! got a call today from them saying this "we have got you 11,200 but we need another 690 can you pay it?" Having a laugh then are! So going to call them back tomorrow with a very stern reply stating my views and opinions on this turn of events. -.-

J222 is a legend........from what i've heard anyway.

Awesome looking car dude.....im looking for a Meganne R26 at the minute.

Finally...was going to un-ban you from Saxp mate but then i got banned so couldnt happen lol.

Your not j2222222222, a) i have him on facebook, b) he hates me and wouldnt be calling me mate, and c) he was supermod. He would never be banned from saxp. He held the banhammer lol good try though!

I have been stiched big time with finance! got a call today from them saying this "we have got you 11,200 but we need another 690 can you pay it?" Having a laugh then are! So going to call them back tomorrow with a very stern reply stating my views and opinions on this turn of events. -.-

Maybe you have been maxed advanced mate, the finance company will led you most of the money but not all of it. Ask them how much your payments come down if you put the cash in, should be about £14.00 month less with that extra deposit.

Maybe you have been maxed advanced mate, the finance company will led you most of the money but not all of it. Ask them how much your payments come down if you put the cash in, should be about £14.00 month less with that extra deposit.

I spoke to the actually salesman Carwyn and he 'worked' out a deal for me, so now its just the 200 depo plus 250(will be less now with a depo) a month.

Insurance wise, just been shafted by elephant but managed to get it to 174 a month -.- fml! Roll on my 21st!!! :tongueout:anic:

glad they've sorted out a deal for you.

will keep an eye out for you if your down yours fathers in llandovery, i go up that way often on the my bike, westend cafe lol

glad they've sorted out a deal for you.

will keep an eye out for you if your down yours fathers in llandovery, i go up that way often on the my bike, westend cafe lol

Yes mate! i tell you that cafe is RAMMED in the summer! its crazy bikers from all over the UK go there! driven over the black moutains? Up past cuckoo corner, llangadog-brynamyn? Such a road!!!

Yes mate! i tell you that cafe is RAMMED in the summer! its crazy bikers from all over the UK go there! driven over the black moutains? Up past cuckoo corner, llangadog-brynamyn? Such a road!!!

There's so many there now, we're taking over the car park opp the cafe lol

Yeah I've scared myself a couple of times on that llangadog to brynamman road, f**king sheep haha

this is my ride

DSCF2427.gif

Similar Thread Suggestions