Welcome to Renault Wolverhampton - Our new Renault parts supplier.

Rogue

Platinum Member
I just want to announce that we have a new Renault parts supplier on the forum. Renault Wolverhampton!

It's a sad loss for us with what happened with BLG, and tragic that they have ceased trading. The forum wishes the guys well and hope things pan out well for them. - Having said that, we wanted to find another partnership for the forum as we feel it's a major perk for you guys that have paid memberships.

We welcome Adam and co. for 197.net and hopefully it'll be a bright and long term partnership. I'll let Adam announce how they run things as it'll be slightly different to BLG, but I'm sure you guys and girls will be happy.

Their section can be found here for paid members: http://www.clio197.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?150-Renault-Wolverhampton-Official-Parts-Supplier

Cheers!

Rogue

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum [MENTION=51430]Renault Wolverhampton[/MENTION] great to have you on board.

Welcome

Cheapest you will ever find genuine parts from a dealer. Carries massive amounts of stock to due to being the central parts hub.

Had some right bargains from Adam over the years and himself, George and others are very helpful don't beat around the bush or flog you a dead horse.

Highly recommended. And good to see you helping out more enthusiasts!!

(Adam i shall collect my comission in the week:wink: )

Welcome

Cheapest you will ever find genuine parts from a dealer. Carries massive amounts of stock to due to being the central parts hub.

Had some right bargains from Adam over the years and himself, George and others are very helpful don't beat around the bush or flog you a dead horse.

Highly recommended. And good to see you helping out more enthusiasts!!

(Adam i shall collect my comission in the week:wink: )

Sounds like we made the right choice :smile: