Warranty/mod's/service question.

i'm going to fit a ITG induction kit this wkend then the cars going for a service in the next 2 weeks. is this sort of mod gonna cause a problem? warranty etc..

Don't think so I have one in mine they have never said anything about it, I also have a exhaust, and that only invalidates the exhaust parts, so I have been told anyway. And I have mine in for warranty work almost every week :@

any gains from this induction kit???someone was gna get one on the old site if i remember and didnt because would have lost power

I just mis read that I thought you said panel filter;/, yeah maybe a induction may cause some hassle...:confused1:

lol its human nature to make mistakes so dnt worry:wink: lol yea i thought so i think someone has a turbo fitted though doint they i remember a link on the old site:s

might get it serviced first then fit it, as for gains 3-4 bhp max. it's the k&n that actually produces a loss lol. see thread in engine forum.

these all seem rather small, i think the only way is to do like the other guy done and fit a big v6 box. or fit a huge piperX foam filter, the biggest size you can get.

No chance on 3 to 4 Bhp, not in this world anyway. More chance of losing tbh. Chasing BHP in an NA car is futile, seemingly more difficult on a 197.