@ Waitrose...

Rishi

Platinum Member
I came back from doing some shopping to find this Megane had decided to park next to me :smile:
I wouldn't mind a run in it to see the difference... I'd imagine much more power but less nimble?

20161118_131542.jpg

Reactions: RossWoods93
I'd love a ride in one to see how they differ! I haven't read too much into them but the Cup pack Megane is said to be fairly nimble! Always been undecided as to whether I like the looks of the rear end of the car or not!

I have to agree with Sean on the parking, least you managed to find an end space! I sat with my car in our local Curry's car park at the weekend while my girlfriend went to pick up a Tassimo, absolute carnage with black Friday deals! I had to drive off when I saw the family parked next to me walking towards with me with the biggest TV!

Reactions: LOCKE and Gordini
I'd love a ride in one to see how they differ! I haven't read too much into them but the Cup pack Megane is said to be fairly nimble! Always been undecided as to whether I like the looks of the rear end of the car or not!

I like big butts, I cannot lie :wink:

I have to agree with Sean on the parking, least you managed to find an end space! I sat with my car in our local Curry's car park at the weekend while my girlfriend went to pick up a Tassimo, absolute carnage with black Friday deals! I had to drive off when I saw the family parked next to me walking towards with me with the biggest TV!

I'd never park next to a family car, kids are the worst at dinging doors and some parents don't care whether they do it or not !

I like big butts, I cannot lie :wink:

I'd never park next to a family car, kids are the worst at dinging doors and some parents don't care whether they do it or not !

Anyone fancy a cactus / clio door conversion, the idea is growing on me :wink:

96ff5c06d086301d26b0d5278266b3b9.jpg

Funny !

Thing is: after my wife got her static / parked car written off when it was reversed into recently - i kind of told her that whatever way you looked at it - it was partly her fault for where she had parked.

I now find myself in the most obscure / far-flung / out of the way parking spots in the Clio - AND out with the wife in her new chariot !! We're a right pair......

Looks awesome! You feel you could push it round the ring as hard as the Clio? I'm guessing that you'd get a sense of confidence from both! From what I've read on reviews/forums the Megane Cup spec is the dream track day car?
Hi Ross the meg was fantastic to drive had it map't at RST to 309bhp but quite high running costs but a heavy car too.You have to be careful on track days with the amount of fuel you put in as the rear would come round under heavy braking so only half a tank.I think on a cash to smiles I'd take my 220T every time it's only 0.5 of a second slower to 60mph and half the running costs take care Kevin

Hi Ross the meg was fantastic to drive had it map't at RST to 309bhp but quite high running costs but a heavy car too.You have to be careful on track days with the amount of fuel you put in as the rear would come round under heavy braking so only half a tank.I think on a cash to smiles I'd take my 220T every time it's only 0.5 of a second slower to 60mph and half the running costs take care Kevin

309bhp must have been nice to have at your disposal mind! Then again 0.5 difference to 60 is very impressive also! The Clio's just seem more natural for really attacking corners with confidence!

Thanks for the insight Kevin!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman

Similar Thread Suggestions