**VOTE**POTM FEBRUARY 2017

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
Good Evening fellow French fanatics.

Welcome to the voting for the February Photo of the Month competition. Once again a cracking array of pictures have been entered and the voting won't be easy....

The entrants are below. And as per previously; due to the number of entries and the fact a poll here can contain 10 choices maximum.......we will have to do this manually.

However this month - lets go a different route and keep it all out in the open :smile: So please just reply here and simply PUT THE NUMBER OF YOUR SHOT OF CHOICE FIRST IN YOUR REPLY.

*****And if you wish to add any comments after that - feel free.

The winning photo will feature on the forum homepage throughout March. The winning member will have their award displayed on their profile!

Voting will be open until midnight on Saturday the 4th March with the winner being announced on Sunday !

Thank you very much again to all those people who have submitted a photo, we are spoilt for choice!

Good luck!

Regards 197 / 200 / 200T Admin Team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. ClioRS200GordiniEd

1.%20ClioRS200GordiniEd_zpswgiut2gm.jpg

2. Johnny99

2.%20Johnny99_zpsaawklmis.jpg

3. Jordanfaf

3.%20Jordanfaf_zpswwrlcj12.jpg

4. Gordini

4.%20Gordini_zpshhf7txwy.jpg

5. Jesse James

5.%20Jesse%20James_zpskce3qwn2.jpg

6.Sneydster

6.%20Sneydster_zpsolzw7uol.jpg

7. Kojak

7.%20Kojak_zpsy10sc9pr.jpg

8. Pav

8.%20Pav_zps5uzli5vo.jpg

9.peter

9.%20peter_zpst7zosdxn.jpg

10. RS 197 Slo

10.%20RS%20197%20Slo_zpskgc75cpa.jpg

11. BenAG200

11.%20BenAG200_zpstvdzzzau.jpg

12. Dystant

12.%20Dystant_zpsj4uxvo64.jpg

13. nutnutwelshman

13.%20nutnutwelshman_zps1elgztkz.jpg

14. Antti O

14.%20Antti%20O_zpsvyafo99b.jpg

15. Robert_197

15.%20Robert_197_zpse3hkzleo.jpg

9 for me.

Although everyone in my eyes who took a standard picture and then made it black and white cheated :tongueout: having said that unless your car was black or white you were pretty screwed so :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

No.2 it's the only photo that properly sticks to the brief

I quote:

"So........the title for this months competition is "BLACK AND WHITE". As easy / difficult or broad-spectrum'd as that ! As ever: we would prefer Clio only pictures if possible. And we would prefer them to be newly taken pictures; especially for us."

I quote:

"So........the title for this months competition is "BLACK AND WHITE". As easy / difficult or broad-spectrum'd as that ! As ever: we would prefer Clio only pictures if possible. And we would prefer them to be newly taken pictures; especially for us."
Anyone can take a photo in black and white. Just flick the switch!! :excited:

Johnny and Dale all day IMO:grinning:

Reactions: Dystant
Anyone can take a photo in black and white. Just flick the switch!! :excited:

Johnny and Dale all day IMO:grinning:

lol

I think there's some really creative stuff in amongst these Ben, and a few have obviously gone to great efforts to adhere to the theme and get out in the open and take a fresh shot. Having a Black or White car may have made the job a little easier - but certainly wasn't a prerequisite of entering......

Reactions: Big Ben
lol

I think there's some really creative stuff in amongst these Ben, and a few have obviously gone to great efforts to adhere to the theme and get out in the open and take a fresh shot. Having a Black or White car may have made the job a little easier - but certainly wasn't a prerequisite of entering......

It's possible to take a pic of someone else's black or white car, you don't have to own one!