VI Monitor

You know the thing I'm talking about, always in trade village at trax and fcs, the monitor that looks like a sat nav but plugs into the cars OBD port.

Data logs, rev counter with adjustable multiple stage shift lights, G meter, 0-60 times / 1/4 mile etc, fault codes and parameter gauges ( intake temps, water temps, fuel pressures etc).

All for £230. Anyone got one or used one before? Looks like a fun piece of kit, especially for an upcoming nurburgring trip :tongueout:

sounds alot like something else on here that I cant remember the name of lol

There are a few others out there on the market, ktec was selling a variant at one point. But this one seems the most all rounded package for the price. Best reviews too.

Yer works fine I don't use it too much tho tbh just a you you use slot to start with but it's just a gadget. I'll sell you mine If you wanted it. Barley used the thing

I looked into a dashhawk but doesnt seem to have as many features as the VI.

I can find the VI's for £170 on internet too.

Do they rate these type of monitors A2ON or is it more of a gimmick that gets boring after a few days?

Yeh they all seem to love them but tbh alot also run a 3 gauge conversion

like the focus st for boots oil temp and pressure .

so id say a bit of a gimic tbh

i think it would eb cool to have but you probally would never really pay attention to it or use it lol

Arron

Nah well i did consider the oil temp/pressure gauge setup, even spent £300 on the gauges, fittings and wiring etc but sacked it in the end.

Only smart place to mount in the 197 is the Radios DIN slot and i like my tunes too much for that, plus i know a 200bhp N/A engine is never gonna cook its oil lol.

Nah well i did consider the oil temp/pressure gauge setup, even spent £300 on the gauges, fittings and wiring etc but sacked it in the end.

Only smart place to mount in the 197 is the Radios DIN slot and i like my tunes too much for that, plus i know a 200bhp N/A engine is never gonna cook its oil lol.

LOL :coffee:

Similar Thread Suggestions