UR 197 in Lichfield, beeped and waved.

Spotted an UR in Lichfield after the cars in the park. 07 plate I think with black wheels. I was in the other UR 197 that waved back :smile:

Sound fella, liking your painted plastics. I too had the issue with the steering wheel, but have a solution. Peel it off and use Meguires Matt wipes. Makes it like alacantra. Takes a while but so much better than the steering wheels melting :smile: I have friends in Lichfield so may see you about again :smile:

Yeah I would be interest to see the steering wheel!

I am guessing you saw my car at CITP to notice the plastics and steering wheel as its not on here as far as I know aha!

Car wasn't really up to standard at CITP - lacquer peel and curbed wheels (thanks to the missus!) let the car down ...but hopefully should all be ready for Trax!

Yeah I would be interest to see the steering wheel!

I am guessing you saw my car at CITP to notice the plastics and steering wheel as its not on here as far as I know aha!

Car wasn't really up to standard at CITP - lacquer peel and curbed wheels (thanks to the missus!) let the car down ...but hopefully should all be ready for Trax!

yeah it was then. I noticed, and cant help but ask........with all the black touches on your car, how come no black badges?

Black Badges are on their way - it is something that is in the pipeline and I just haven't got round to it - It will be going in for a Black Roof and Mirrors shortly too :smile:

steeringwheel.jpgthis is mid through and you can see its a little sticky still and you can see the shine from the rubbish leather still on, The second pictures is after I have wiped it down. it is matt now and feels really grippy. still a little more to get off but coming on really welldiffuser.jpg

And a cheeky one of my new 200 diffuser on a 197 :smile: no issues what so ever you do get more noise from the exhaust due to the resonating, but I like itsteering 1.jpg

Black Badges are on their way - it is something that is in the pipeline and I just haven't got round to it - It will be going in for a Black Roof and Mirrors shortly too :smile:

Dont have yours sprayed. I use the ones that sit over the top of the original so that I can replace anytime I want. Look awesome. on my diffuser pic. i also want gloss black mirrors, but they are a pig to find. There is a place on e-bay that do them for £22 each so may go down that route.

Oh they're not being sprayed :smile: They'll be the voers, they only recently came back in stock on eBay :smile:

Roof and Mirrors will be wrapped

Yeah will arrange something mate no worries - just whack a post up and I will speak to Chris see when he is about

[MENTION=32974]Shaide[/MENTION] [MENTION=40480]Marksman79[/MENTION] are you comming along to the Rolling road day at the end of the month ?

Possibly, will let you know mate - probably wont be on the rollers as I may cry at the lack of power the clio has aha

@Shaide @Marksman79 are you comming along to the Rolling road day at the end of the month ?

I would love to but am in France the last week of July and the first part of August. Everything after that though (apart from while my wheels are being repainted black, and my H and R's are being fitted lol) and Im in for everything in the area. I only live down the road from Wednesbury and work even closer :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions