Uprated Engine mounts vs poly Bushes

Ive just replaced the torque arm bush with the Powerflex purple and yellow one and can only just notice the increase in vibrations over the standard one while moving. When at idle its more prominent but can only really distinguish it through the steering wheel. Plan to get the other two Pav linked to. The other one you can do is the main engine mount below the torque arm but apparently makes it quite stiff. I noticed its easier to change gear with the torque arm bush replaced.

Reactions: Pav and Shorty197
Ive just replaced the torque arm bush with the Powerflex purple and yellow one and can only just notice the increase in vibrations over the standard one while moving. When at idle its more prominent but can only really distinguish it through the steering wheel. Plan to get the other two Pav linked to. The other one you can do is the main engine mount below the torque arm but apparently makes it quite stiff. I noticed its easier to change gear with the torque arm bush replaced.

I'm getting the 3 Pav mentioned, but also going to add a number 4...

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clio-3-Spo...307432?hash=item2a3f0aee68:g:M~EAAOSwBvNTqGjf