Upgrading Cabasse Auditorium

Thanks for your help guys, I've given up..for now. In my car that yellow connector is not there. I've just run an aerial extension and had another look around. I've also contacted dynamic sounds, connects2 and autoleads all confirm there is no lead for the cabasse auditorium tronic. So I'll use my left hand instead of my right for now.

The dash wiring changed between the 197 and the 200 I'm assuming its a 197 you need to disconnect the bridge loom at and below the head unit position. The yellow connector will be there it's part of the loom the longer red connector you will need to remove the handbrake console for better access and to pass the aerial up to the head unit the bridge loom needs removed unbolt the seat tip it back and drill the rivets to remove the amp from the seat frame.
View attachment 124375

Hello again
Hope you are well
I’m trying to do what this guy wasn’t able to
Have come to realise that it’s all
About the yellow connector
Like him
I’ve got a 2008 197 that had the cabasse amp set up
Seems to have all been removed
Car came with alpine
I have got a Sony up and running and receny got connects2 yet without yellow connector I think I’m snookered
Any ideas

Well the yellow connector is the same length as the speaker connectors so it cant be that far away remove the glove box so you can look in from the side if an aftermarket radio was fitted then the yellow connector might be plugged into an adaptor box to get the display and stem controls working and tucked in the glovebox side as there is space on that side.
1605135768852.png

Well the yellow connector is the same length as the speaker connectors so it cant be that far away remove the glove box so you can look in from the side if an aftermarket radio was fitted then the yellow connector might be plugged into an adaptor box to get the display and stem controls working and tucked in the glovebox side as there is space on that side.
View attachment 142717

Brilliant
Thank you
I’ve got the glove box out as find it easier to work
I’ll have a good look and check back in due course

Update: tried again earlier this year to find the elusive yellow connector. As turkie says much easier to see and access with glovebox out. On mine noticed some wires were wrapped in a grey foam undid that and yellow connector was in there. Don't know if yours is the same