#under8

Seat Leon 280 - 7.58s?

would that be the one they stripped, put rubber you can't spec, a performance pack that doesn't exist and a mish mash of rims?

Ring record stands with the meg mate.

Ah fair play, I was about to say is it because its not the production one people can buy but you beat me too it.

I'll probably beat 6mins in my 200T :rofl:

6mins half way round that is :smiley:

Do those two names together as standard on a RS make you do a little sex wee too?

:cloud9: excited to see what the conjure up!

Make me start shuffling in around in my pockets.

for my wallet you perverts.

Is wallet code word for something? Dildo? :smiley:

Tyres arrived today btw

Don't have her on my ipod mate, i'm more of a kylie kinda guy.

Glad you got em sorted, camskill manage to sort you and did you get to the bottom of it?

Do those two names together as standard on a RS make you do a little sex wee too?

:cloud9: excited to see what the conjure up!

Yeah just a bit

I think.it's a bit '**** you' yo seat and vauxhall for trying to take the record from them so they just said ok this is what we can actually do when we want to actually try

I hope they smash there old record

Or is it that Renault are actually a little worried about what Honda are gonna set with their new Type R......turbo vtec just kicked in yo!

Either way I hope they keep the record

gotta be more than 275 i'd say. I've said for a long time that it is said renault got the 265 Trophy round in under 8 in the days before setting the record.

Don't have her on my ipod mate, i'm more of a kylie kinda guy.

Glad you got em sorted, camskill manage to sort you and did you get to the bottom of it?

What about cheeky girls? Windows down, singing along around Yorkshire!

I just orded the ones from camskill that said 91Y (UZ) didn't bother speaking to them or anything

Yeah just a bit

I think.it's a bit '**** you' yo seat and vauxhall for trying to take the record from them so they just said ok this is what we can actually do when we want to actually try

I hope they smash there old record

Or is it that Renault are actually a little worried about what Honda are gonna set with their new Type R......turbo vtec just kicked in yo!

Either way I hope they keep the record

Meg is the king, has held the recrod for a long long time :smile:

Always been at the front of the hot hatch market so i think they will keep hold of it :smile:

I like the bikes that honda make but thats where it ends for me

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dru Projects/Progress Threads 88
colt3003 Other Marques 21