Ultra Red Clio 200: Project Clubsport

Finally completed my set of 200 Cup plastic sidestrips to fit. Some people aren't a fan, since it's a FF and I'm technically downgrading it, but I like the look of them.

Also waiting for a small black lip spoiler for the back.

Thoughts? Apologies for the poor quality Instagram image.

Capture_zpsqbsc2wpg.jpg
Great pic. Black sidestrips work well, as will rear lip spoiler :smile:

Reactions: Christopher
I received an email from Corbeau this morning saying that my seats have been delayed for 4-6 weeks. :disappointed: Just my luck.

Looking at early May now!

I know you are a bit of a trek away, but I have standard 197 seats that are not being used if you need something to keep you mobile :smile:

Reactions: ///M
My god, that's a bit of a lead time change! Ridiculous. Sorry to hear this mate. Hope it hasn't scuppered any plans!

I know you are a bit of a trek away, but I have standard 197 seats that are not being used if you need something to keep you mobile :smile:

Wow, thanks dude. My mate has a spare Pole Position if I get bored but the 200 is only a toy anyway nowadays. I have a little daily that I use for work/running about in. Thanks so much for the offer though!

I'm disappointed obviously, but it'll give me time to make the interior ready for the new seats. I also need to get around to removing my rear seatbelts this weekend, along with fitting all of my lovely new parts from Royal.:hearteyes:

Last night I may have ordered yet more stuff. :relaxed:

Ultra Racing rear brace (which I'll be having painted satin black)
Megane R26R boot netting
Clio Cup black plastic door trims
Some red door pulls (think GT3) for a little idea I have

Last edited:
Received my Ultra Racing rear brace yesterday and confirmation that my big delivery from Royal will be tomorrow. Fitted the new subframes last night. Perfect fit.

Excited isn't the word.

I've also borrowed a Pole Position from a friend so I'll be fitting that on Sunday and finally go for a drive!

...with a bit of luck.

Reactions: Pav and tombate911
Received my Ultra Racing rear brace yesterday and confirmation that my big delivery from Royal will be tomorrow. Fitted the new subframes last night. Perfect fit.

Excited isn't the word.

I've also borrowed a Pole Position from a friend so I'll be fitting that on Sunday and finally go for a drive!

...with a bit of luck.

RESULT!!! Nice one mate, at least you can go out for a quick spin now.

Looking forward to seeing your delivery from Royal :thumb:

When you have the pole position in can you take some pics please?

Great thread so far can't wait to see what the posty has to bring.

Pez

Sounds like some good mods on the way, where did you get your ultra brace from? I fancy one but nobody seems to actually stock them.

Sounds like some good mods on the way, where did you get your ultra brace from? I fancy one but nobody seems to actually stock them.

The Performance Company. They have a shop on eBay so I had to pay the full £125... but I really wanted it to finish the interior. I've having it painted satin black this weekend as the white is a bit much for the look I'm going for.

I can always sell it when I get the Safety Devices cage in the summer.

Reactions: BenAG200
His quality of work is excellent. Shame your seats are going to take so long to get here as its going to be looking fantastic with everything else

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

His quality of work is excellent. Shame your seats are going to take so long to get here as its going to be looking fantastic with everything else

Yeah, it'll be worth the wait though! Paid the balance with Corbeau the other day so just a waiting game now. Plus I've got my mate's black Pole Position to go in this weekend. :smiley:

Sounds good then! Just have to hope having a Pole Position in there doesn't make you wish you'd gone down that route

Sounds good then! Just have to hope having a Pole Position in there doesn't make you wish you'd gone down that route

Ha, yeah I thought that but they were literally more than double the cost. With the same money I've completely transformed the interior and gone a decent way towards the big 72k/belts service. It was the more sensible choice. It'll be all fresh for a summer of abuse then! Just need to get a few trackdays booked and my hotel/camping for the Ring again in August.