Ultra Red 200 Cup FF

These are absolutely perfect :smile:

Over the moon with them and soooooo light too! Less than 8kg per rim I think!?

Will get a coating on them before having tyres fitted and onto the car.

1acfa61652fa1a0ef5b5fbd449a36945.jpg

6226dc6bbea313c714170540777c17f4.jpg

78f8e86d204de56a032138764db081cc.jpg

The Raider/R26r/Interlagos wheels may be up for sale as I’ve another set of wheels I would like, or a possible swap and cash my way for some Speedline cup racers....

So because I had a problem / addiction / issues, call it what you want I’ve gone and bought another set of wheels.

I think I’ve all the bases covered now between OEM+, aftermarket and track wheels. I should be getting my hand on a set of Speedlines for very reasonable money also!

Anyway, the wheels where shipped on Wednesday and instead of ParcelForce picking them up Royal Mail have collected them in error!? Has anyone any experience of this happening before? Supposedly it could take two weeks before they reach me and patience isn’t a strong point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So because I had a problem / addiction / issues, call it what you want I’ve gone and bought another set of wheels.

I think I’ve all the bases covered now between OEM+, aftermarket and track wheels. I should be getting my hand on a set of Speedlines for very reasonable money also!

Anyway, the wheels where shipped on Wednesday and instead of ParcelForce picking them up Royal Mail have collected them in error!? Has anyone any experience of this happening before? Supposedly it could take two weeks before they reach me and patience isn’t a strong point!

What wheels you gone for?

Parcelforce is a trading name of Royal Mail so is it possible that they've just been picked up on their behalf? I've had it happen before with no extra waiting time...

Reactions: -Eddie-
I worked for Parcelforce a few years back & sometimes parcels were picked up or delivered by Royal Mail, particularly in more remote areas.

Thanks guys.

They where collected from a place called Faringdon, I just assumed that Parcelforce would service that area? I did phone Royal Mail who directed me to phone Parcelforce as that’s who I booked the consignment with, they just advised that because it was collected by Royal Mail it could take two weeks to get back into the Parcelforce network? I just don’t want them to get lost somewhere along the line :worried:

Thanks guys.

They where collected from a place called Faringdon, I just assumed that Parcelforce would service that area? I did phone Royal Mail who directed me to phone Parcelforce as that’s who I booked the consignment with, they just advised that because it was collected by Royal Mail it could take two weeks to get back into the Parcelforce network? I just don’t want them to get lost somewhere along the line :worried:

Faringdon near Swindon? Only thing I can think of is that there’s a large Royal Mail hub in Swindon whereas there’s no Parcelforce hub nearby I can think of...