Ultra Red 200 Cup FF

Fully fledged member of Team Silver here mate, but if I had your car, they'd be black in a heartbeat. Will look mint. No brainer.

Car is looking very good.

Reactions: Benno and -Eddie-
Not making this easy chaps! I was always #teamchromediamond!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good however with all the black detailing I must say I think black badges will suit it a lot.... I know I know how dare I say such things but still team silver diamond :smile:

Are those r26r alloys??

Reactions: -Eddie-
Looking good however with all the black detailing I must say I think black badges will suit it a lot.... I know I know how dare I say such things but still team silver diamond :smile:

Are those r26r alloys??

I can’t decide on the badges lol. Literally everything else thought exterior is black or red though!

Yeah they are indeed :smile:

Reactions: Beany
I can’t decide on the badges lol. Literally everything else thought exterior is black or red though!

Yeah they are indeed :smile:

Exactly it seems to be the only parts still silver so stand out.

Lovely I do like them, notice any difference compared to 17”

Exactly it seems to be the only parts still silver so stand out.

Lovely I do like them, notice any difference compared to 17”

17s are best for the car there’s no doubt about it. These came into my possession through quite an audacious swap for a set of Turinis which I had on my 265 and I’m just happy to have them as they aren’t the most common wheel :smile:.

Reactions: Beany
Sits so well on the R26R's! These sideshots are really tempting me to get proper skirts and not just spats!

Sits so well on the R26R's! These sideshots are really tempting me to get proper skirts and not just spats!

Thanks mate. Here’s another for you :wink: lol. I was in your dilemma with the spats/Maxton design skirts but was patient and these came up thankfully!

40807a1d5c4ce65f96605a401552cb05.jpg

Thanks mate. Here’s another for you :wink: lol. I was in your dilemma with the spats/Maxton design skirts but was patient and these came up thankfully!

40807a1d5c4ce65f96605a401552cb05.jpg

I like the skirts however they go well with a splitter I think they look better On a 197. I’ve got carbon spats on but I guess it’s down to personal preference some don’t like them at all

I like the skirts however they go well with a splitter I think they look better On a 197. I’ve got carbon spats on but I guess it’s down to personal preference some don’t like them at all

Never been a fan of the RS front splitter, too chunky for me! I will get a Maxton front splitter in time, just don't know what to combine it with! Then there's rear spoilers....flip a coin, Cup or Sprint....

I’m still pondering a front splitter as options are limited on the 200 :worried:.

As for spoiler the car came with the Cup but I had a Sprint on my R27 and loved it so went down that route again :smile:.

Reactions: Beany and Benno
I’m still pondering a front splitter as options are limited on the 200 :worried:.

As for spoiler the car came with the Cup but I had a Sprint on my R27 and loved it so went down that route again :smile:.

Yeah there’s not many which is a shame?

I’d like a cup spoiler but they suit it better when the cars low!