Ultra Red 200 Cup FF

Just a quick update.

Finally got the Sprint Spoiler fitted last week. So glad to have gone down this route whilst the tailgate was being replaced, in my opinion it’s just so much better from every angle.

88712c7e263554c01c73f819630aa8bc.jpg

I also was lucky enough to pick up genuine Renaultsport side skirts from @treid. My patience paid off in the end and I’m glad I didn’t buy the Maxton design skirts! Will be keeping a close eye on the Triple R Composites front splitter if it ever gets released!

Must get photos of the car with side skirts fitted..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick update.

Finally got the Sprint Spoiler fitted last week. So glad to have gone down this route whilst the tailgate was being replaced, in my opinion it’s just so much better from every angle.

View attachment 115793

I also was lucky enough to pick up genuine Renaultsport side skirts from @treid. My patience paid off in the end and I’m glad I didn’t buy the Maxton design skirts! Will be keeping a close eye on the Triple R Composites front splitter if it ever gets released!

Must get photos of the car with side skirts fitted..

Any reason why not the Maxton?

Always preferred the Renault ones but couldn’t justify the price new. Just glad I was patient lol.

Fair enough haha. Toying with the Maxton front splitter along with Renault side skirts, it's a hell of a lot of money just for skirts if buying it all new though, I'm the same as you I think, will drag it out as long as it takes to find something cheaper!!

Looking forward to seeing them on with the Sprint Spoiler behind, it's looking spot on and I think the skirts might finish it off perfectly!

Reactions: -Eddie-
Yeah it is. I waited a long time on them coming up, there was a set on Facebook and a set on the Meganesport forum but both where snapped up very quickly also.

I had the Renault front splitter, side skirts and Sprint spoiler on my F1 and it was a good look IMO.

368a5e22e09cb6c702207742be5e0768.jpg

Reactions: suj
Looks really good Eddie!

Hope the storm hasn't been too bad for you!

Cheers boss! It just needs a front splitter now to balance everything out I think.

Storm has been bad at times, plenty of power out and trees down etc but got sent home from work early :wink: lol.

Reactions: Jimmy
Cheers boss! It just needs a front splitter now to balance everything out I think.

Storm has been bad at times, plenty of power out and trees down etc but got sent home from work early :wink: lol.

Splitter would look awesome, would finish it off nicely!

Lol, well there's always a bright side :wink: glad you're ok though, it looked pretty horrendous from what I saw on the news!

This photo alone has me considering black diamonds....I was firmly against them until today lol.

Thoughts!?

16df682b2c8838419cadb29d66d13055.jpg

Them grills need spraying - badly :smiley:

Would have done them by now if I didn't nearly rip the top of the bumper off trying to take them out....planning on getting bumper off and doing a bit of cleaning in the next week or so, fingers crossed it stays dry for a day and I'll get the lot done!!