Ultra Red 200 Cup FF

Faringdon near Swindon? Only thing I can think of is that there’s a large Royal Mail hub in Swindon whereas there’s no Parcelforce hub nearby I can think of...

That’s the one mate yeah. That could be the case I guess? Who knows! All I know is I booked them as a 48 hour delivery and they where dropped off on Tuesday and still not here :worried:. Hopefully the tracking updates soon as I can’t stop checking it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the one mate yeah. That could be the case I guess? Who knows! All I know is I booked them as a 48 hour delivery and they where dropped off on Tuesday and still not here :worried:. Hopefully the tracking updates soon as I can’t stop checking it lol.

Shouldn't affect delivery time if you paid for 48 hour service.

Reactions: -Eddie-
My thoughts exactly but not shared by the unhelpful person who worked at Parcelforce customer services unfortunately:worried:

Among those of us who worked there the company was known as Parcelfarce!

Reactions: -Eddie-
I’ll be honest I always found Parcelforce great for the collection and delivery of consignments. I’ve probably had upwards of 20 sets of wheels and tyres successfully delivered with them. It’s just a shame that Royal Mail became involved lol

I wouldn't worry too much about it being passed over to Royal Mail, Eddie. I'm guessing that they're using 2 weeks as a max time frame, rather than the expected delivery date. As mentioned above, if you've paid for 48 hours delivery, it shouldn't be too much outside of that - I'd be incredibly surprised it if takes 14 days. RM really aren't the fucktards that popular opinion would have you believe :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben and -Eddie-
I wouldn't worry too much about it being passed over to Royal Mail, Eddie. I'm guessing that they're using 2 weeks as a max time frame, rather than the expected delivery date. As mentioned above, if you've paid for 48 hours delivery, it shouldn't be too much outside of that - I'd be incredibly surprised it if takes 14 days. RM really aren't the fucktards that popular opinion would have you believe :smile:

This is all I needed, some reassurance :smile: lol. You just worry when tracking doesn’t update and the people in the call centres are of no help! Will get some photos up when they arrive!

Reactions: Jimmy
Got to the bottom of what’s happened to the wheels....

After being told they where at the Parcelforce depot in Oxford and calling them I was told that they where never actually collected from the Post Office due to being overweight!

The seller is a legend and is going to collect them and package them individually tomorrow for collection on Wednesday! Hopefully will have them by the weekend :smile:

Reactions: Jimmy and Johnny 99

you sure about that lol

Got to the bottom of what’s happened to the wheels....

After being told they where at the Parcelforce depot in Oxford and calling them I was told that they where never actually collected from the Post Office due to being overweight!

The seller is a legend and is going to collect them and package them individually tomorrow for collection on Wednesday! Hopefully will have them by the weekend :smile:

Great news, Eddie, I'm glad you've got to the bottom of it! Major breakdown in communication there then by the looks of it! It must be a weight off your mind knowing that they aren't lost somewhere in a depot!

you sure about that lol

Maybe popular opinion is popular for a reason... :smile:

Great news, Eddie, I'm glad you've got to the bottom of it! Major breakdown in communication there then by the looks of it! It must be a weight off your mind knowing that they aren't lost somewhere in a depot!

Yeah it did cause me a bit of stress and the courier had even sent me a claim form aswell which didn’t fill me with much confidence! Anyhow they are back with the seller, packaged and ready for collection tomorrow!

Reactions: Jimmy and Big Ben