Ultimate beast

First thoughts.. Match Box Racer.

lol.

Second thoughts.. Animal.
4.2 seconds in something thats the size of a tank. Thats crazy!

First thoughts.. Match Box Racer.

lol.

Second thoughts.. Animal.
4.2 seconds in something thats the size of a tank. Thats crazy!

Put enough horsepower in your house and you will get it to do 0-60 in 4.2secs but the problem with an x6 and a house is that they will both be shocking through the bends. :lol: ATM there isn't a single BMW that I want there are too many creases in all of their models (z4, new 3 & 5 series, x5 & x6) they just look like they have already been crashed. I would say that they have been overstyled, but to me it just looks like they designed them on ruled paper rather than plain!

Put enough horsepower in your house and you will get it to do 0-60 in 4.2secs but the problem with an x6 and a house is that they will both be shocking through the bends. :lol: ATM there isn't a single BMW that I want there are too many creases in all of their models (z4, new 3 & 5 series, x5 & x6) they just look like they have already been crashed. I would say that they have been overstyled, but to me it just looks like they designed them on ruled paper rather than plain!

Totally agree, i do sort of like the M3 (saloon) but imho i just find BMW's and the VAG group very dull and boring at the minute. The clio is the only car that appeals too me.

Also this X6 just screams 'im a middle aged man that needs a practical car but also want to show that im still a young boy racer'

Also this X6 just screams 'im a middle aged man that needs a practical car but also want to show that im still a young boy racer'

Lol my uncle is dying for me to approve him getting an x6 but there is no way im going to say yes! I have gotta show him that quote it will help my case lol! There is no room in the back due to the sloped roof and the boot is miles smaller than the clio! I can understand how BMW can get so little space out of such a massive car!!!