Twingo RS Silverstone future mods.

Hey, I no this Aint a Clio but just putting the feelers out, and looking for feedback and help!
What do u guys think of these photos.

I'm thinking if getting gloss black renault diamonds, de-twingoing the back and getting black sparco mudflaps.

Back:
19E59563-1F59-43DA-B2FB-E35F8D55867F-8551-0000038C9B45CB88.jpg

Front:
4DE6022E-14AF-4A33-9DEA-B663692B5EB6-8551-0000038C96B79BF3.jpg

If anyone knows a better place to get the mudflaps please tell me! Haha!

http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a=i&p=03791NR

I'm a bit worried about buying the mudflaps and then messing up putting them on! Any helpfull tips?

I have also contacted sprayshack about the badges. Do I send him my old ones or does he get new ones?

Thanks

Car looks cool mate. Get rid of those flaps though!
Buy some universal ones from Halfords and trim them down to a nice subtle size.

As for you badges, get THESE from eBay and stick them over your current badges. This way you can decide if you want to go the whole hog and get them sprayed.
You'll probably have to ask the seller if he does the correct ones for the Twingo as these might not fit properly.

All you need now is the RS spoiler and you'll be laughing :smile:

I'd much rather lower it, cup spoiler and maybe new wheels.

Mud flaps are just tacky imo. And I'm not a fan of black diamonds but they look decent on those photoshops

The photos are just photoshopped, so I havnt actually purchased anything yet.

The badges are looking good I think, just really un-decided about the mud flaps. The sparco ones come in a universal size and u can cut them to what ever you like!

Just don't no how I'm gonna manage to fit them! Lol!

I'm afraid lowering is out of my budget just now! Haha!

Mine is the gt spoiler! The other spoiler can be the rs or cup spoiler. Who knows.
All I know is I wish I bought the other spoiler from day one! Haha!