Trusted seller/trader list?

vivid white

Platinum Member
Hi All,

Not sure whether this has been mentioned before but is it possible to have a list which is accessible of trusted sellers/traders?

Say an item is sold and the transaction goes smoothly then a +1 can maybe be put against then sellers name letting everyone know that they are a trusted seller.....the more they sell the larger the number next to their names. Likewise if a transaction goes South some negative feedback can left (providing contact has been made to try and resolve the issue) and that person gets a -1.

Had a similar thing in place on a phone forum I was a member of and it worked well.

Thanks
James

i like the idea too, however it needs an order perhaps an alphabetical list controled by a moderator people post in the thread mod adds feedback to that individual on the master list / first post.

Brilliant!! I think it would be good. Obviously I know there is a lot involved in setting something like this up so if I can help or even show you how the other forum handled it I would be happy to.

i like the idea too, however it needs an order perhaps an alphabetical list controled by a moderator people post in the thread mod adds feedback to that individual on the master list / first post.

This is exactly how it was done on the other forum. Am I allowed to post screen shots from another forum?

I think this is a good idea too. Sold quite a few things over the forum and bought things too. Would be good for other forums members to know who is good/bad.

would be cool to have like a trade number in the thread so

A2ON (12) BLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATEBLAH THE DATE

12 BEING HOW MANY TRADE BLAH BEING THE FEEDBACK THE DATE ADDED TO EACH TIME MORE YOU SELL THE MORE AND THE BIGGER YOUR PARAGRAH GETS

When I first joined I know I was a bit worried about who I just randomly sent money to etc and you just kind of hoped that people who have been around awhile and have a lot of posts are OK but that isnt always the case. Obviously you soon get to know people and then its not too bad.

I've sent the little pooch MikeDX onto the case....

I take it something like this (clicky) is what you mean???

A bit o/t - Just looked at the last post made in that thread too - "Japman" was a friend I knew killed when he went to test drive a 106 Rallye in Neath -the seller said "I'll show you how to drive it" and killed poor Gav :worried::worried::worried::worried:

Something along those lines would be good.

That's an awful story Mike about your friend.......sorry to hear it.

A bit o/t - Just looked at the last post made in that thread too - "Japman" was a friend I knew killed when he went to test drive a 106 Rallye in Neath -the seller said "I'll show you how to drive it" and killed poor Gav :worried::worried::worried::worried:

That is terrible! :worried:

As a consumer I am all to aware that the buying process doesnt always go according to plan, items can be delayed for a number of reasons, can be damaged or lost in the post or the item is unsuitable when you receive it. It's how the trader or seller resolves the issue and how they communicate which is the measure of how good they are at customer service.

Having a rating system will provide buyers with an insight to how that trader performs in such situations, I'm all for it.

Feedback bump

So I thought I'd dig this old thread back up as tonight I was wondering whether the forum has this feature...but from what I can see, it doesn't (Unless I am missing something ?)

Perhaps this could be a nice addition to the revamp and changes happening recently? I'm sure it is something that most members would welcome.

We did have the iTrader system.. Wheres it gone? I built up a good large quantity of 100% scores so would like them back please

Similar Thread Suggestions