treid's RS200 GW FF

Thinking about OZ rims order but im not sure which color what do you think ?
clio_rs_ultras.jpg

Today epic morning. I installed new exhaust Akrapovic Evolution together with my friend.
From Friday to Saturday, I had a restless sleep, I wake up at morning an hour earlier outside the plan then quick breakfast. Handling the tools and new exhaust to my clio, then coming to the workshop.

Raising the car on the jack, the plans are - cut the original exhaust described by Akrapovic instructions
The first goes down the rear diffuser :smile: He did not feel down but finally we are succeeded.

akrapovic-rs200-1.jpg

Hooray :smile:
akrapovic-rs200-2.jpg

Continue inspections of stock exhaust, and born the idea to pull out the whole exhaust.
akrapovic-rs200-3.jpg

Since that the original exhaust has traveled around 3,500 kilometers cuting can be considered as partial degradation, we thought - perhaps loosen the rear axle manages to get a hedgehog out :smile:
akrapovic-rs200-4.jpg

We did it!
akrapovic-rs200-5.jpg

This exhaust it's unreal precision with regard to every detail I can write the same thing about technical finish, everything fell into place to one sitting as well as the origina l'm not afraid to write perhaps even better than the original :smile:)
akrapovic-rs200-6.jpg

Someone should have knocked on the head, but I cleaned the whole exhaust from all impressions and cooper paste very well.
akrapovic-rs200-7.jpg

One more photo whether it is complete :smile:
akrapovic-rs200-8.jpg

End tips sits on a millimeter, and they look really amazing!
akrapovic-rs200-9.jpg

akrapovic-rs200-10.jpg

Absolutly amazing exhaust, it is worth every euro spent.
Vive le Sport friends !

Last edited:
Well done :smile: You should do front bumper look like akrapovic edition with black vinyl
Do you know part number of side CUP stickers and price?

RS200AE, thank you, about CUP stickers - i dont know renault number but try to contact user TwingoGeekeo (Karl) i bought them from him.

Well done in getting it off in one piece.

So it should be better than the Renault one....look at the price!

I wish i could justify :worried:

I need one of those lifts!