Tractor Boy

oh the wipers issue.

It won't be the motor mate but the rust in the actual mechanism arms. He'd have to take it to bits, unsieze it, lubricate it the lot.

I had the same problem and had the actual motor replaced under warranty but it turned up it wasn't that but the arms, oops!

:smiley:

You and that warrantee mate! Gold medal for getting what you pay for out of it!

Yeah, I was hoping it would just be rust good to hear you think it's the same. Hoping all should be good on Tuesday.

Andy must love Clio owners :smile: He's going to be a busy boy lavishing some love on our fave Tractor Tuesday.

Even with the other metal at your disposal. I bet you're getting just a tincy bit excited Mes !

Hope it all goes to Andy's normally exceptionally high standards.........

"Tractor Tuesday" like it Shuv.

Mate I'm all over it like a flannel. Still slightly worried about what might show up once they start looking at it but even though, I'm properly looking forward to it. Mrs M is off to America on Monday as well, so guess what my (hopeful) plans are for Tuesday night?

Just hope it's dry!

Oh also, Mrs M has just produced two tickets to Silverstone tomorrow for the Clio Cup. She's a gem!

Ohhhhh.....nice day out there. Can't beat the Race-Track smell of a well-thrashed engine, a cooked clutch and some warm tyres. (Hopefully no smashed French plastic in sight though :smile: )

Hope the weather is kind to you buddy. And you find time in the day to talk seat re-furbs :excited:

Have a good time Mes...:french:

Thanks Pav, it should be! Even if the weather doesn't hold out!

Ohhhhh.....nice day out there. Can't beat the Race-Track smell of a well-thrashed engine, a cooked clutch and some warm tyres. (Hopefully no smashed French plastic in sight though :smile: )

Hope the weather is kind to you buddy. And you find time in the day to talk seat re-furbs :excited:

Nice one Shuv. Great list of cars out today, should be a good one.

No further discussions as yet. We're reasonably solid on where we're going with it, just a few details to iron out really. But we said let's get mapping and whatever out of the way before we get fully into it. Which means it will be after Mrs M returns from the US.

Getting close now though!

Up far too early. No breakfast and no where here to get any other than the café opposite who don't take cards and I have no cash... awesome day!
Is there really a cafe opposite?
I sat there starving last time!!

Reactions: ///M
So good news. Andy has sorted everything out and is confident there won't be any more issues.

The map that was on it was a complete disaster and seeing the graph it's going to be SO much better.

Car made around 196 I think. Means little. I just wanna drive it now.

Bum dyno report on the way later.

I'm SO hungry.

Reactions: kevlar and Jimmy