Tractor Boy

bet you feel excited as i do :thumb:
hope all goes ok and you have your car back on the same day..

bet you feel excited as i do :thumb:
hope all goes ok and you have your car back on the same day..

Probably not *quite* as excited as you mate but must be pretty close!

Nice weight saving on top of great looking wheels mate.

Win win

Absolutely Ben, plus there will be a smidge more saved as both the tyres and suspension are slightly lighter too. Every little 'elps!

All those words and no pics? Shame on you Mes, shame on you.....

Remiss of me I know mate. But it would only have been more of the same that I already posted. Full on photograph spam fest on the way on Friday.

Reactions: suj
Looking foward to seeing this, few pics of the b14s when the wheels are off bud :smile:

Will grab some pics of the B14s before they go on mate but I'll not be there for the fitting to the car and the wheels will be on when I get back.

@Micah @Chris @Christopher

Yes indeed, @Big Ben is correct they're B14s but not the regular ones. We're lucky enough to be getting the very first set of the new adjustable version. Properly developed by Bilstein themselves who spent 12 weeks getting the damping perfect. Developed with a multiple Clio Cup championship winner. I'm expecting them to be pretty bloody good.

Seriously can't wait to try all this out.

Yes indeed, @Big Ben is correct they're B14s but not the regular ones. We're lucky enough to be getting the very first set of the new adjustable version. Properly developed by Bilstein themselves who spent 12 weeks getting the damping perfect. Developed with a multiple Clio Cup championship winner. I'm expecting them to be pretty bloody good.

Waiting on finding out more about these - very interesting!!! cant wait

Waiting on finding out more about these - very interesting!!! cant wait

All I know so far has been in hurried conversations on the phone so I'll be getting the full run down tomorrow and will post all the details when I have them. I know there are options on them depending on usage though. And I know the price is pretty competitive in the mid range category. Let you know mate.

Reactions: kevlar
All I know so far has been in hurried conversations on the phone so I'll be getting the full run down tomorrow and will post all the details when I have them. I know there are options on them depending on usage though. And I know the price is pretty competitive in the mid range category. Let you know mate.

These sound great ive put about 250 miles on my B14's in the last week and although i think they are great they just arnt enough of a jump over the cup set up more of a replacement with a few benefits.

Awesome man!

Reactions: ///M

As per Chris' note, this is awesome!

These sound great ive put about 250 miles on my B14's in the last week and although i think they are great they just arnt enough of a jump over the cup set up more of a replacement with a few benefits.

Nothing at all wrong with the regular B14 mate. They're excellent just a little soft. With the new version you can have them set for comfort on the road and stiffen them up for the track. We'd have had the regular version too if these hadn't been offered to us.

Nothing at all wrong with the regular B14 mate. They're excellent just a little soft. With the new version you can have them set for comfort on the road and stiffen them up for the track. We'd have had the regular version too if these hadn't been offered to us.

This my thoughts exactly :thumb:

Very excited for you Mes, some brilliant upgrades to come all at once! Looking forward to the photo spam when it's all been done! :smile: