Tractor Boy

Finally less than a week.

Anyone got a time machine to fire me through to Friday afternoon?

For some reason Friday (Payday for me !?) came into my head during the week. And your impending 'works' on the car followed shortly after Mes.

The good thing is: now it's light until nearly 8pm all of us 'subscribers' to this thread: also waiting here patiently - should get up to date pics on the day :smile:

The other thing that's struck me about these fairly mammoth works / upgrades, is that your clearly über excited - and it's not even your car as such......

Now that is the sign of a true metal-head !!

For some reason Friday (Payday for me !?) came into my head during the week. And your impending 'works' on the car followed shortly after Mes.

The good thing is: now it's light until nearly 8pm all of us 'subscribers' to this thread: also waiting here patiently - should get up to date pics on the day :smile:

The other thing that's struck me about these fairly mammoth works / upgrades, is that your clearly über excited - and it's not even your car as such......

Now that is the sign of a true metal-head !!

I've been focusing on that Friday intently for a while mate!

:smiley:

As for pics, yes mate, I'll be picking the car up well within daylight hours so I'll spam the hell out of this thread.

And yep, you're right, it's her car and these are her decisions, I'm just helping her get to grips with what's what. But yeah, I drive it pretty often and enjoy being in the passenger seat too so it's hard not to be excited.

There are a few things happening in the background here that I've not mentioned yet too.

Firstly the suspension isn't going to be standard B14. I'm really looking forward to seeing how that works out.

First proper trip after all the upgrades will be over to your fine country on the 7th :smile: Can't wait for that.

7th of april? if the weather is anything decent, i'll be at spa from about five till ten pm. so if you're nearby, come and say hello.

7th of april? if the weather is anything decent, i'll be at spa from about five till ten pm. so if you're nearby, come and say hello.

We'll be the opposite side of Flanders mate but if we were near I'd have definitely come and said hello.

Reactions: peter
Don't wish your life away Mes :smile: on the other hand, I am also very excited to see photos of the finished product - gotta love an R27 :wink:

Don't wish your life away Mes :smile: on the other hand, I am also very excited to see photos of the finished product - gotta love an R27 :wink:

Almost there mate. Three more sleeps and I'll be on my way up to Jade to drop her off.

Means we will be doing a bit of prep this week too. Need to get the wheels coated and to give the car a decent clean, it's about as dirty as it ever has been at the moment. Intended doing it yesterday but apathy happened...

So two days to go until the car goes to Sean for all the work to be done.

Figured I better pull the wheels out and give them a lick of the C5. Dead quick and easy to apply but I've still done my back in. :smiley:

On the plus side, it's the first time I've had the wheels out of the box since we got them and my god they're just bloody sexual. And freakishly light. Getting on 2.5kg weight saving per corner. It's going to feel awesome with these and the suspension happening at the same time.

Oh and new tyres too. Looking forward to the drive home.