Trackspec Clio 197

Very clean race car !!!!
When a quick-shift to this gear box ?
The CAE shifter? I have thought about one but it's a great expense and not sure it offers return on investment. I would probably go for a Sadev before one (obviously a significantly bigger investment but a whole lot more for your money)

Not sure the standard synchro gearbox should be rushed into gear. These TL4 gearboxes aren't as bad as people make out if you look after them.

Had a good productive day on the car today getting a load of annoying little jobs finished off. Also decided to sort the sump pan oil leak. The old gasket had compressed and gone hard over the years. Thankfully not a big job and with the new gasket installed it’s now right again.

Just got to install the aero catches in the boot now and sort the exhaust.

What’s people’s opinions on the systems available including the PMS and Scorpion? I could also go custom.

Reactions: Pedro ramalho
Scorpion 100%...
Looked at the scorpion and looks like there’s quite a few joints in the system which puts me off a bit but I prefer the downpipe to link pipe design on the scorpion over the PMS. Off the shelf would be quicker and easier than getting a custom one made. Time is a factor for me now too. Has anyone fitted one of the above on a Meg conversion??