Trackspec Clio 197

Direct from TTV mate at trade price. I actually have a TTV Megane flywheel and R26R and cover as a spare in case the Clio box causes me problems too.

Reactions: Mr. N
Decided to take the bottom arms and links off today while I'm still waiting for the new clutch and cover. First thing was to shot blast everything ready for a bit of paint tomorrow.

IMG_3923.JPG
IMG_3924.JPG
IMG_3922.JPG

good job on the parts above..Will be a brand new car when all is finished...
Thanks mate. Its what happens when you're waiting around for parts. Lol

The sand blaster makes parts that aren't pitted look like new. No point replacing the links when it only takes minutes to make them like new.

Reactions: Pav
Finally the new clutch has arrived and has been fitted this evening. The gearbox is now refitted too.

IMG_3968.JPG
Engine and box will all be going back in tomorrow and should hopefully get everything else refitted too.

More updates and photos tomorrow!

Reactions: Sean197 and Big Ben
Clutch and cover are uprated F4R items to cope with the additional torque.

It all went back together in a matter of minutes today since everything was ready to except the new motor.

IMG_3970.JPG
IMG_3972.JPG
IMG_3974.JPG

As it stands now!

IMG_3975.JPG

I just need to sort the coolant pipes finish connecting up the electrics. Then bleed the clutch and the boost pipes, radiator and cross member etc can go back in.

More updates shortly!

Not sure mate. I'm going to order the hard pipe kit so I have consistent pipe diameter throughout. I've also got to send the ECU off and then there's the new exhaust system to sort. Otherwise that's pretty much it other than the list above and fluids etc.

Reactions: Mark_L