Track warrior from Brisbane Australia :)

Evening Gents and Ladies.

I just picked up a 197 from a dealer this afternoon. already had it serviced and checked over and im very pleased. :wink:

either way plans are to track the car as ive been tracking cars for a while now.

past cars ive owned and tracked are,

evo X SST
Raliart Colt
Brother's clio 182
Nissan 370z
180sx type x
integra type s
BNR32 GTR
GTiR
MX5 NA

so now im getting pretty serious as i want a trophy so im dedicated this car to a singular class (NA street 2WD) in the hope of securing a shinny award at the end of the season.

fingers crossed the Clio sports are as good as theyre made out to be, :blush:mg:

PS. any advice would be appreciate.

cheers
mark

Hiya Mark!!! :smile:

Not a bad car history that mate!!! :smiley:

You won't be dissapointed with the Clio, they're superb cars and more than capable of embarassing ''faster'' machinary.

Welcome to the club. Yet another Aussie member.

Stick some pics up of the Clio mate. Show it off.

Thanks guys. i feel welcomed :smile:

just a few questions. how the heck do you heal and toe? and left foot braking is difficult in it.basically the brake pedal is soo high. and the clutch pedal bite point is really high too. any way to adjust these?

Not sure on the adjustment of the pedal position, but personally I don't find the brake pedal too high when your pushing it. What I've found is in a lot of other cars I've driven its easier to heal and toe at much lower speeds (lighter braking) but in the Clio you have to be pretty hard on the brakes to make them match up.

well. my brother just bought another clio 197 in the same colour :smile: pretty much identical :smile:

for flashing what do u prefer? rstuning or ktech? both seem good from what i read. Henk seems brilliant