Tow Strap Bolt

dgo130

Paid Member
Hello

Does anyone on here sell the Tow Strap bolt, I have read that people have put a TRS Tow Strap on for track days and have made it permanent which is all my car is used for the Track so wondered if anyone sold them or is it just a normal bolt people have been using?

Thanks

I haven't come across anyone selling the required modified (or manufactured bolt) recently so I guess you'll have to make your own

We used an M20 bolt and got a machine shop to machine off the head / reduce the length and then tap the end M12 to take a bolt

Pm me an email address and I'll send you a picture

I haven't come across anyone selling the required modified (or manufactured bolt) recently so I guess you'll have to make your own

We used an M20 bolt and got a machine shop to machine off the head / reduce the length and then tap the end M12 to take a bolt

have a have this too pls??

I too would be very grateful if you could send a copy my way!

Similar Thread Suggestions