to all my 56 platers lolol

You need to get your log book and get yourself to an mot centre pretty soon.

you need an MOT on the cars 3rd birthday so to speak. Always get the MOT done before the warranty runs out

25th sept mines due, so ive now booked it in for 1 b4! the previous owner taxed it for 6 months so luckily i dnt hav 2 pay that aswell until feb. otherwise this could b a very expensive month!! has any1 else had their air con regassed? wen i was booking it i told the lady that my air con is def not as good as it should be, and she said it should b regassed every 2 years.... news 2 me!! so thats gna cost me aswell! bloody expensive car lol

My Astra and the Scooby used to get that cold inside, my nose would start to run! The Clio is crap in comparison

yer most air con like the actual whole car gets cold. mine its just the same as the fan!! oh well, thats wot windows r there for :-D gota get the front right cornering bulb changed aswell.

i had my loads of trouble with the climate in mine not being very cold.
it kept tripping out, had to have it reset loads.
had a bloke out to look at it for me to get a second opinion, he re-gassed at 2 years but when he tested it, it turned out the pump wasnt working again.
took it back to the dealers and they replaced the pump.

the climate control has never been so cold now. cant have it on 15 for long now before its too cold, even on the hottest days weve had.

i was advised by the dealers to only use the AC on fan setting 3 and not on auto.
as when you put it on auto, the fans spin at full speed and sometimes the censors think that the pumps going to over heat and so shut it down.

i had my loads of trouble with the climate in mine not being very cold.
it kept tripping out, had to have it reset loads.
had a bloke out to look at it for me to get a second opinion, he re-gassed at 2 years but when he tested it, it turned out the pump wasnt working again.
took it back to the dealers and they replaced the pump.

the climate control has never been so cold now. cant have it on 15 for long now before its too cold, even on the hottest days weve had.

i was advised by the dealers to only use the AC on fan setting 3 and not on auto.
as when you put it on auto, the fans spin at full speed and sometimes the censors think that the pumps going to over heat and so shut it down.

ah interesting. will keep all of the above in mind!! i rarely bother using auto cos my a/c is so crap it doesnt make the car cool enuff. if they cant fix it i will ask about the pump!