TL4 024 gearbox parts

Hi

I own a 2009 Clio 197 (175k Km) and recently having crunchy noises from the 4th gear.
therefore, I am planning to overhaul the gearbox.

I was wondering about your suggestions during this fix.

Definitely looking for to change all 6 synchros and probably bearings.
any suggestion to look for or to change other parts as I would like to prepare all parts in advance as it may take time and difficulty to source them.

I would also appreciate if any of you might have part numbers of the synchros and other parts..
I am also thinking of changing the Main Shaft...

for all those parts I need Renault reference numbers to source Locally in Turkey. if cant find then I will contact RPD, Pure or Kam for complete set...
but delivery and customs is a bit headache. so prefer to source locally if possible.

any help and guidance would much appreciate with many thanks.

cheers
Omer

http://www.cliorsr.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/6019A-TL4info.pdf is a helpful document.

The Pure website also lists the part numbers.
The only additional items which aren't listed to be wary of, is the plastic 'deflector' sits behind the shaft bearing is prone to break, and also the bolt for the end of the input shaft.

Another problem you may have, is the bearing sizes changed at some point. So you need to get the box apart to check which you have ideally.

Reactions: OmerYetis
http://www.cliorsr.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/6019A-TL4info.pdf is a helpful document.

The Pure website also lists the part numbers.
The only additional items which aren't listed to be wary of, is the plastic 'deflector' sits behind the shaft bearing is prone to break, and also the bolt for the end of the input shaft.

Another problem you may have, is the bearing sizes changed at some point. So you need to get the box apart to check which you have ideally.
lovely info, much appreciated.
I will also be visiting the dealer workshop soon to get more info if can find parts locally.
will share with you guys

yep, unfortunately the link doesnt work for me either.