Tips for removing rear diffuser..

Evening all,

I'm having some issues removing my rear diffuser. I've removed the 2 nuts at the front and 2 screws in the back corners no problem, but I'm struggling to unclip it from the bumper below the number plate.

Does anyone have any tips or techniques they can share? I imagine once I've done it once I'll be fine, just don't want to break anything first time round.

Many thanks
Jim

Just pull it with a bit of force or spray some WD40 on it as will have years of crud around the clips. I tend to have my feet propping it up underneath so when I pull, it's moving horizontally without too much weight pulling the clips downwards.
I've lost count how many times mine has been off since December! Gives you an excuse to give it a good clean when it's off too.

Thanks @Micah you've described exactly what I tried, guess it's just pretty stuck, will try a combo of thin pallet knife on the clips and a bit more force.

Took mine off the other day to spray, drop the nuts and screws out, wedge it with something underneath so it doesn't drop to the floor, use a butter knife and look in the gap as to where the clips are and slightly prize down and pull at each point.

Reactions: Jim_